PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Danielson: All Restrictions Are Off Against Zack Sabre Jr. At AEW WrestleDream

Kemo
09-28-2023, 06:03 PM
AEW star Bryan Danielson has revealed that he is medically cleared ahead of his match against NJPW star Zack Sabre Jr. this weekend at AEW WrestleDream.

'The American Dragon' had been sidelined with an arm injury. He suffered the injury against Kazuchika Okada at Forbidden Door in June. It wasn't expected that he will be back until next month. He made an early comeback to the company and went on to compete in a match against Ricky Starks.

Meanwhile, the match against Sabre Jr. will mark Danielson's first as being 'fully cleared' after returning.

On last week's AEW Collision, Danielson faced Ricky Starks in a Texas Deathmatch. He recently said that he has had to do more violent gimmick matches, such as the Deathmatch as it helped him to protect his arm.

The veteran star said that he is quite happy with the way things have turned out. He said that the fighting style allowed Starks to display his heart and left him “more connected to the audience.”

Danielson furthermore said that the restrictions under which Danielson worked those matches are off for Sunday as he is “fully cleared.” He said:

“Our doctors would still not like me to do certain things, but from like two weeks ago when I had the tag match the strength in my hand is coming back way faster than they thought it would, the mobility and all that stuff,” Danielson said via NY Post.

“I still have to be cautious probably for the next year or so. They put a steel rod in my arm. One of the things they said is that it actually makes it more likely to break not where it broke before, but where the end of the rod is. It’s like a fulcrum for the bone to bend against.”

Earlier this month, SZJ kicked his trash talk against Danielson into high gear. "You’re gonna get your f*cking head kicked in," he said. "You gonna kick my head in? You better, mate. You better. Because if you don’t kick my f*cking head in, I end your f*cking career, d*ckhead."

AEW WrestleDream airs this Sunday, October 1st on pay-per-view.