PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Danielson On Brie Garcia Joining AEW: "If She Wants To Come Do It, It'll Get Done"

Kemo
10-02-2023, 08:43 PM
While The Garcia Twins have widely shifted their focus to non-wrestling projects, Brie Garcia (fka Brie Bella) recently expressed her desire to wrestle again in the future, naming AEW's Saraya and Britt Baker as two opponents she'd like to face.

At the post-AEW WrestleDream media scrum, Brie's husband, and current AEW star, Bryan Danielson was asked about the potential of seeing her join him in All Elite Wrestling. Danielson indicated some uncertainty in his response, but overall, Danielson can't rule out the enticing possibility.

"I will never say never, but she puts stuff on Instagram that I don't even know," said Danielson. "Sometimes, people will say 'Oh my gosh, that picture of your kids is adorable.' I'm saying, 'What picture are you talking about?' They'll show them to me and I haven't even seen the picture. She hasn't sent me the picture.

I will say this, Brie is the boss in our family. If she wants to come do it, it'll get done."

As Danielson alluded to, Brie first shared her intention to wrestle again via her Instagram story on September 29. She stated bluntly, "I will" wrestle again, she's just waiting for her son to get a little older.

Her biggest problem is deciding which company to work for, since there's "so many companies with great opponents!!!"