PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Says He And LA Knight Have Parallel Stories

Kemo
10-07-2023, 10:03 PM
WWE legend John Cena has drawn similarities with the meteoric rise of fellow WWE star LA Knight.

John Cena is considered as the greatest of all time in WWE. He has plenty of accolades and has had a storied career. He is the record 16-time World Champion and there is still time for him to break the record. He has had a meteoric rise to superstardom and that has come upon with his success mantra of 'NEVER GIVE UP'.

Another superstar who has recently gained a lot of popularity is none other than LA Knight. His charisma, in-ring prowess and mic skills have caught the attention of fans in recent months. His popularity is only increasing every passing week and always receives a tremendous ovation whenever he makes an appearance. He has now got the opportunity to be the tag team partner of John Cena.

Speaking on WWE's The Bump, Cena stated that they would be on the same page when they face Solo Sikoa and Jimmy Uso in the ring at WWE Fastlane. Cena also highlighted how Knight has gained popularity among the fans recently and and it reminds him of his own story. He said:

"It felt great, only because it reminds me of when I started to gain a little bit of notoriety and relevance in WWE. LA Knight and my story runs a little bit parallel. He kind of just refused to give up ... never give up and has done it his own way, even in a lot of times being an underdog and being forgotten by the people in the bowels of the arena, but not forgotten by the people in the arena cheering him on and and I think what he's done is incredible. We work so hard to get where we're at. And this is a job that shouldn't exist. I sit in a director's type chair in wristbands, a t-shirt, and a ball cap. This shouldn't be a thing. So when you get a level of consistency and you get to a certain level of relevancy, you don't want it to ever go away. And I totally respect it."

mD3LiDguMcE

John Cena is set to team up with LA Knight and take on The Bloodline's Solo Sikoa and Jimmy Uso at Saturday's WWE Fastlane Premium Live Event at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.