PDA

View Full Version : Optimism Boost in WWE Talent with Triple H Booking Shows Instead of Vince McMahon

Kemo
10-10-2023, 06:12 PM
The WWE roster is experiencing a "boost in optimism" with the belief that Triple H is the one booking shows again, instead of Vince McMahon.

McMahon returned to WWE in January of this year, less than six months after his July 2022 retirement. While McMahon said that he would not be 'in the weeds' and influencing booking, the billionaire has gotten involved in several shows, including the much-maligned post-WrestleMania 39 Raw.

PW Insider has reported that there has been a bit of a morale boost as of late, with a belief that Triple H is largely directing creative again, not Vince McMahon.

Fightful Select reports that there is a "prevailing belief" within WWE that things are going well and that there has been a "significant boost in optimism" in recent weeks. Morale was said to be at an all-time low in early 2022 following that year's Royal Rumble Premium Live Event. One WWE higher-up told Fightful that the on-screen product is reflective of a positive change for the company.

"I think you can take a look at the show -- Johnny Gargano is back after his return was nixed. Tegan Nox is on the show. Dragon Lee is all over the program. Carlito is finally factored in after being under contract for months. Cameron Grimes got back on TV. Bronson Reed is winning matches. Tag team titles and IC titles are getting long matches to end Raw. I'm not going to say that all of those are direct results of the situation, but all of those parts moving at the same time is a little too much to be a coincidence for me."

Fightful adds that WWE's parent company Endeavor has looked at Triple H fondly for a long time.