PDA

View Full Version : Bianca Belair Plans on Being Back on WWE SmackDown Soon

Kemo
10-12-2023, 08:05 PM
Bianca Belair hopes to be back on SmackDown soon after missing weeks of TV time on the blue brand.

Belair hasn't competed since the August 18, 2023, episode of SmackDown which saw the EST and Charlotte Flair defeat Bayley & IYO SKY. Backstage, Belair was attacked by Damage CTRL who targeted the knee Belair had 'injured' at WWE SummerSlam.

0JgcNMjBDT0

Belair hasn't competed in close to two months but hopes to change that very soon. Speaking with Rolling Out, Belair was asked if she'll be returning to TV in the near future.

"Maybe, hopefully, I'll be back on SmackDown sometime soon."

In the interview, Belair also discussed her high-profile role with WWE and the various responsibilities that come with being a wrestler.

"I’m honored and blessed to be in this position. It’s a lot of responsibility that comes with this position and a lot I put on myself."

While Belair hopes to be back in the ring soon, there's no word at this time on what plans WWE has for the former Raw & SmackDown Women's Champion.

During her ongoing break from WWE, Belair is teaming up with NBC Sports to help launch their 'Scary Good Sunday Nights' series, which encourages fans to cure their Sunday anxiety before going to work the next day. In the interview, Belair shared how she deals with her work-based anxiety.

"I watch Sunday night football. If my parents are in town, I’m watching with them. My dad is a San Francisco 49ers fan and has been since I was a kid.

"My uncle is a Dallas Cowboy Boy fan, so every time they play each other, my dad dresses up as the 49ers, my uncle dresses up as the Cowboys, and my mom wears a referee shirt. I watch it with my husband, and it’s fun to watch with him."