PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Says He Has To Take Championships Away From Roman Reigns

Kemo
10-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Logan Paul has a major boxing fight against Dillon Danis over the weekend, but WWE Championship gold in the back of his mind.

In a new interview with Justin Barrasso at Sports Illustrated, Paul said he's looking forward to getting back in the ring and taking championships away from Roman Reigns.

Paul told Barrasso:

“While I’m boxing now, my ultimate sights are on some WWE championships. Roman Reigns has them. I’m going to have to take them from him.”

Paul has had some major matches for WWE during his short in-ring career. One of those was a WWE Undisputed Universal Championship against Roman Reigns at last year's WWE Crown Jewel PLE in Saudi Arabia.

Reigns defeated Paul to retain his championship, but Paul said it's one of the things he's most proud of in WWE.

"That’s my proudest performance in WWE,” Paul said of his match against Reigns at Crown Jewel in 2022. “It was my third match overall and only my second singles match. Triple H and the executives trusted me to go with the face of the organization, headlining an event in Saudi Arabia. I couldn’t believe they trusted me in that position, but I was so excited to show them I could do it.”

This weekend Paul returns to boxing in a co-main event fight against Dillon Danis. The main event of the show is KSI vs. Tommy Fury.

Fight fans can order the event on PPV at a special start time of 2pm EST.