PDA

View Full Version : Rhea Ripley Labels Relationship With Dominik Mysterio "Happy Accident"

Kemo
10-15-2023, 04:29 PM
WWE Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley is glad that her relationship with Dominik Mysterio has grown into such an incredible bond.

Dominik Mysterio and Rhea Ripley have been involved in an on-screen romantic angle since Dom Dom joined The Judgment Day. Their chemistry is amazing and the bond has only got stronger over time. The on-screen romance has received a massive ovation from fans all around the world because the pair masterfully blends reality and kayfabe.

While the initial impression was bitter, they ended up being on the same page. The unexpected turn of events at Clash At The Castle last year saw Dominik turning his back on his father Rey Mysterio and Edge. The rising superstar joined forces with the sinister group - The Judgment Day. The betrayal dramatically triggered Rhea and Dominik to develop an on-screen romance.

Whenever the need arises Mami comes to the aid of 'Dom Dom' but their relationship is just more than that. Even though the young superstars have only got better since teaming up, Ripley feels there is still a lot of room for development in the years to come.

Speaking with The Sporting News, Rhea Ripley stated that Dominik Mysterio is not allowed to leave her. 'The Eradicator' explained that they need each other and believes their relationship is a happy accident. She explained:

“I say to Dom all the time he’s not allowed to leave me, because I need him and I feel like he needs me. We didn’t know if we were going to click or get along… but I think us being so close together in age has really helped in the situation. We are on that same sort of level and it just clicks - it was something that came out of left-field.

Every week that I go out there with Dom, I feel like our relationship grows to that next little step. This is just such a happy accident that has happened and it has grown into such an amazing bond and storyline. I feel like we’re only just scratching the surface… I think it could be something we can ride for a long time."

Dominik Mysterio is currently NXT North American Champion while Rhea Ripley has been dominating the women's division as the WWE Women's World Champion.