PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Evans Almost Got Into Several Backstage Fights At WWE

Kemo
10-21-2023, 03:54 AM
Lacey Evans wasn't afraid to stand her ground while in WWE and it may not have warmed her up to a few of her former colleagues.

The former WWE was a recent guest on Mandy Rose's podcast and she was very open about how not everything was copacetic with her behind-the-scenes. Evans, real name Macey Estrella was a former Marine and wasn't about being talked down to.

的 can稚 tell you how many damn fights I almost got into. I verbally told them every time 選値l work at McDonalds before I ever sit back & have anybody talk to me the way you talk to me because you feel I owe you something.樗

Creatively in WWE, Lacey Evans hit a lot of speed bumps while with the company. She was heavily pushed when she was first called up to the main roster, being involved with high-profile names like Becky Lynch, but a string of absences kept her out of the spotlight. Not only that, but her primary advocate happened to be Vince McMahon who was infamously outed from WWE in 2022.

Evans has been repackaged on several occasions, but she was never utilized consistently and was let go from WWE over the summer. One gimmick notoriously got her in hot water with Sgt. Slaughter as she not only dressed like the WWE Hall Of Famer, but used his finisher the Cobra Clutch.

Since her WWE exit, Evans has kept herself busy outside of wrestling. She has opened a mental health focused-cafe in her home state of South Carolina and has also created an exclusive content site.