PDA

View Full Version : Update on Liv Morgan’s Shoulder Injury

Kemo
11-05-2023, 10:46 PM
Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan has been dealing with a nagging shoulder injury that has kept her out of action since July. And it looks like her return isn't on the immediate horizon.

Reports from PW Insider indicate that Morgan is still coping with her shoulder ailment, and the prognosis has led to a new evaluation in Birmingham, Alabama. There’s no set timeline for her comeback.

On the July 24, 2023 episode of Raw when Morgan was subjected to a vicious assault by Rhea Ripley. Ripley, in a shocking act, trapped Morgan's arm in a chair and ruthlessly stomped on it. This brutal attack swiftly wrote Morgan off television screens. This came after Morgan had made a comeback after a legitimate shoulder injury, that took place during a match with Damage CTRL in May.

Last month, Liv Morgan's tag-team partner, Raquel Rodriguez, provided a brief update on her condition, stating, "She’s in very good spirits, and of course, she’s very, very anxious to come back. I don’t have a specific date of when she’ll be back. We’re all waiting for her. I know, I miss her terribly. So I’m very excited for that."

While away from the spotlight, Liv Morgan has taken a holistic approach to her recovery. She's been meticulously tending to her nutrition, acknowledging that food is the body's ultimate fuel.

Her goal, when she makes her return, is to be in the best shape of her life, and to achieve that, she's adhering to a clean diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. Her commitment to her physical condition outside the ring suggests that when she does finally return to action, she'll be a force to be reckoned with.