PDA

View Full Version : The WWE United States Title is "Just the Beginning" for Logan Paul

Kemo
11-05-2023, 11:05 PM
Logan Paul more-than earned the WWE United States Championship at Crown Jewel, as far as the Maverick is concerned, and has big plans for the future.

At last night's event, Paul captured his first title with WWE by ending the reign of Rey Mysterio. In the closing moments of the match, an ally of Paul gave him some brass knuckles, and despite Santos Escobar's involvement, Paul used the weapon to capture his first taste of championship gold in WWE. After the match, Paul showed Rey 'respect' but made it clear that he won fair and square.

ZWZJ4vGwSew

Logan Paul is WWE's latest United States Champion, but he has big plans for the future. In a TikTok video from WWE, Paul made it clear that he has earned the right to call himself a champion and shared what's next.

"Been seeing a lot of y'all saying I'm spoon-fed, that this title was given to me. That I haven't earned it. Let's get one thing straight. I'm from Cleveland, everything is earned. Nothing is given. I work harder than your simple minds can even comprehend. I do more in 12 hours than you do in 12 months.

"My blueprint cannot be duplicated. My pace is unmatched. I'm not playing the same game as y'all son. I've beaten the matrix, I am the architect. Mark my words, the WWE Universe is my universe and this belt is just the beginning of that. Watch what I can do."