PDA

View Full Version : Former MMA Star Insists She’s ‘Completely Committed’ to WWE

Kemo
11-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Lola Vice knows she has plenty to offer the WWE Universe after stepping outside the octagon.

Vice just won the 2023 WWE NXT Women's Breakout Tournament and it's a clear indication that her star in WWE is well on the rise. Vice, whose real name is Valerie Loureda, is only 25 years old and has a MMA record of 4-1, but she’s traded j the MMA gloves in favor of pro wrestling boots.

gDI_JGuBWt0

Speaking on the latest episode of Booker T's "Hall Of Fame" podcast, Vice makes clear that she's dedicated herself to being the best pro wrestler she can possibly be for the company.

"Every time I go in there, I give it 100%, my work ethic...I'm there every single day, I still haven't taken a day off, I haven't taken a vacation, I'm completely committed to this and I am going to be the best female sports entertainer in the history of WWE."

The Breakout Tournament finals occurred on night two of NXT Halloween Havoc where Vice defeated Kelani Jordan in the finals. Post-victory Vice stated that she now has her eyes on NXT gold and rightfully so as the winner of the tournament receives a contract to cash in for any NXT Title they desire.

The WWE career of Lola Vice has been on the fast track as she only signed with the company just under a year ago. In a previous interview, Vice revealed that her new name was inspired by a childhood alter ego and the classic 1980s TV show, Miami Vice.