PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Calls Former WWE Star "Scum"

Kemo
11-08-2023, 04:43 AM
Booker T hasn't been one to mince words and he doesn't hold back on his thoughts regarding Ahmed Johnson. The NXT commentator had some comments when it came to the former WWE Intercontinental Champion as on his latest Hall Of Fame podcast, he recounts the time where he recently ran into Johnson at an airport.

"I was on my way to Florida. I walked up and we made eye contact. He looked at me and he smiled. I turned left and I went to the counter and I proceeded to get on the plane. I didn't even speak to him. I didn't even acknowledge him because he's a lying, a notorious lying, lowdown, piece of you know what, and that's the reason I didn't even acknowledge him.”

Booker mentions that Johnson, whose real name is Tony Norris, claims he was brought into WCW by his brother Stevie Ray because the brothers were having issues at the time. Booker dismisses that claim and says Stevie Ray just wanted Johnson there to help him make some money. He notes that he never had any issues with Johnson while at WCW, but did take exception to Johnson claiming he tried to sabatoge Booker's career in WCW by having a bad match.

KXf0bu7YvC8

Booker goes on to call Ahmed Johnson by his real name and says if Johnson ever wants to approach him about his comments, he can.

The height of Ahmed Johnson's career came in the mid 1990s WWE where he was tapped to potentially be the next big star, but ultimately exited the company in 1998. Earlier this year, Jake Roberts said that Johnson became notorious for hurting people in the ring and that was a great reason why he was let go.