PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jade Cargill Status And Recent Whereabouts in WWE

Kemo
11-16-2023, 10:10 AM
In September, Jade Cargill signed with WWE to much fanfare. She was trotted out all over WWE's social media and made her first appearance at Fastlane. She's also been on all three shows.

During the Fastlane press conference, Triple H said that Cargill would "become a regular when she's ready." Fans have been asking where the former AEW TBS Champion has been since she hasn't been on television in weeks. She tweeted "whyyyy wrestle when my BIG check clears every week baby."

In an interview with the NY Post, Becky Lynch admitted she watches other promotions and was familiar with the former champion. "I think she (Jade Cargill) has a lot of work to do when she gets here, but if she is willing to do that, just look at her. She’s a star. It’s more people for me to get in the ring with.”

According to PWTorch, Cargill hasn't been on television because she's been training exclusively at the Performance Center. Their report states that she is "very coachable." On Tuesdays, Cargill practices in another ring. The one she usually trains in is used by wrestlers working out their matches for that night's NXT.

There were rumors that Cargill wasn't at the PC on Tuesday, but it's because she was training in a less visible ring.

While plans for Cargill have yet to be revealed, Cargill has said that facing Bianca Belair is a WrestleMania main event.