PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Garcia Reveals He Has Blood In His Lungs

Kemo
11-20-2023, 12:07 PM
AEW star Daniel Garcia is not backing down from competing inside the ring despite having some health risks.

Pro wrestlers take life risks to entertain the fans but that shouldn't lead to wrestlers suffering internal injuries after the matches. Garcia recently gained attention on social media when he admitted to suffering internal injuries following his match.

Daniel Garcia has been competing against some of the biggest names in the business. He recently got a shot at the ultimate prize in the company, the AEW World Championship on the November 8 episode of AEW Dynamite. However, MJF got the better of him.

Meanwhile, on last week's AEW Collision, he was defeated by Andrade El Idolo. Last night, Garcia also lost a match against Miro on Collision following which he dropped a bombshell regarding his health..

In a AEW Digital Exclusive, Garcia spoke about his recent losses and he believes that nobody puts himself in danger as much as he does.

"In a company and an environment that it seems like top guys are afraid to face top guys, it seems like there’s one person around here that isn’t afraid to do that, one person that will step up to every single challenge, and every single obstacle that’s put in front of him. I will say that is myself. That is Daniel Garcia. All these people, they just want to hold onto all their poker chips in fetal position and hold on for them for dear life, in hopes that somebody else can’t take their chips. They have a lot of chips. You would think that they would be able to afford to lose a couple of them every once in a while. But then you have somebody like me, who’s maybe got three or four poker chips, but every time I collect, those little amount of poker chips, I’m pushing them to the front of the table every single time and betting everything that I have."

Garcia talked about enduring defeats against MJF, Andrade El Idolo, and Miro and stated that he takes risks every night he performs. Garcia also noted that he had some blood in his lungs, so he had to go see the doctor following Collision.

"Sometimes, I go broke. Sometimes, I tap out to MJF on a Wednesday, I tap out to Andrade on a Saturday, and I pass out to Miro on a Saturday after that. But that’s what I do. That’s the risk that I’m willing to put myself at. I get a call. ‘Hey, you want to wrestle MJF?’ ‘Yeah, let’s do it.’ ‘You want to wrestle Andrade?’ ‘Yeah, let’s do it.’ ‘You want to wrestle Miro?’ ‘Yeah, let’s do it.’ Tell me who else in this company is putting themself in this much danger day after day, night after night, week after week. I can’t make another person that’s doing it like me. Yeah, I fall flat on my face. Sometimes, I get my arm broken. Sometimes, I hurt my knee. Sometimes, I get Camel Clutched and I end up with some blood in my lungs, which I do right now. I need to go see the doctor desperately after this. But I’m willing to risk it all every single night. That’s what makes me different."

We will now have to wait and see what the future holds for Daniel Garcia.