PDA

View Full Version : MVP Issues $10,000 Challenge For Any Fan To Take Down Omos At WWE Live Event

Kemo
11-21-2023, 02:50 AM
WWE star MVP recently issued a challenge worth $10,000 for the fans in attendance at WWE Live Event

On November 19, the most recent WWE Sunday Stunner took place in Saginaw, Michigan. Omos won a squash match against Akira Tozawa during the event. Following the match, MVP gave the audience a chance to win $10,000 if they could get Omos off his feet. As expected, nobody responded to the challenge because they knew they were incapable of getting Omos off his feet.

”See, I know that this area for quite some time, has been economically challenged. Most of you could barely afford your ticket tonight. So, I’m giving you an opportunity to change your life. I have $10,000 right here, more money than any of you have seen at one time. I am putting up $10,000 of my money to anyone that can knock the Nigerian Giant off his feet.”

Omos has managed to quickly establish himself as a formidable opponent for anyone in a WWE ring and he has some surprising supporters as well. He hasn’t been seen in a while on WWE television. After winning the RAW Tag Team Championship with AJ Styles at WrestleMania 37, Omos went on to engage in feuds with Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins.

Omos has managed to swiftly establish himself as a strong force in WWE. He hasn't been seen on WWE TV in a while. Following their victory with AJ Styles in the RAW Tag Team Championship match at WrestleMania 37, Omos feuded with Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, and Seth Rollins.

Omos made his in-ring comeback earlier this month following a roughly two-month hiatus. He can compete for any WWE brand at this time because he is a free agent. Nevertheless, he took part in a Battle Royal at SummerSlam in August, which was his last appearance on television. After that, he competed in multiple matches in live events.