PDA

View Full Version : WWE Not Rushing With Jade Cargill

Kemo
11-27-2023, 04:09 AM
Jade Cargill is another notable name, alongside the recent CM Punk, who has transitioned from AEW to WWE. While Punk made his surprising return at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames, Cargill's in-ring appearance in WWE is yet to be seen.

During the WWE Survivor Series press conference, the company's chief content officer and head of creative discussed her current status.

Triple H began by affirming that his belief in her remains as strong as it was when she initially signed with WWE. Nevertheless, prioritizing the enhancement of her skills takes priority over her debut at the moment.

“I wanna make sure that no matter what is thrown at Jade Cargill, she’s ready,” Triple H explained. “At no fault of her own, I think she was limited in that.”

Cargill is WWE's inaugural signing under TKO Group Holdings. Following her multi-year contract signing in September and subsequent reporting to the WWE Performance Center, her first WWE appearance was at the Fastlane pre-show. Subsequently, she made appearances across Raw, SmackDown, and NXT, hinting at her potential brand affiliation. Triple H discussed this strategy, stating that it was designed to ensure Cargill's visibility to the WWE audience.

“So the idea is we exposed her, we made her be seen,” he said. “People are understanding and they’re waiting and they’re excited for her to come and when she does, it’s going to be massive.”

Triple H has previously said that Cargill appear on WWE TV regularly when she’s ready to “blow the roof off, there is one thing that I am, it’s patient for stuff like this, her ability and rise has been incredibly quick,” he said.

He put emphasis on the fact that one thing to avoid is placing talent in positions they are only "sort of" ready for. "You want to make damn sure they're ready," he said, stressing the importance of ensuring full readiness before such opportunities are granted.