PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Addresses Survivor Series Storming Out at WWE Live Event

Kemo
11-27-2023, 09:13 PM
Drew McIntyre's storming out of WWE Survivor Series was referenced by the Scottish Warrior during a recent WWE live event.

In the main event of last weekend's event, McIntyre and the Judgment Day lost to Cody Rhodes, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Jey Uso, and the returning Randy Orton. After the match, McIntyre immediately walked backstage and grabbed a jacket before leaving the Allstate Arena. McIntyre was said to look angry, and there were discussions at the event as to the reason he left so abruptly.

Whatever reason Drew McIntyre had for storming out, it didn't stop him from competing at last night's live event in Peoria, IL. In a backstage video promo, McIntyre shared his frustrations and addressed 'things' reported on the internet.

"I didn't win the World Title match recently, WarGames last night. My stupid team lost the match for me. You've heard things probably on the internet. Not in a great place, but there is one thing that can turn frown upside down, that can change things for me, and it's getting that World Title. I can't think of anywhere better than for Big D to finally raise his first world title in front of live fans than right here in Peoria, Illinois. Cheap pop.

"I have a game plan. I'm going to take Shin's [Shinsuke Nakamura's] head and kick it like a field goal. I've learn a lot about American football recently. With Seth, I'm going to break his back, make him humble, kick his arse, and take that World Title. Then, we're having an afterparty, it's going to be huge."

Despite McIntyre's best efforts, he didn't win at the event. Instead, Seth Rollins retained the World Heavyweight Championship in the triple threat main event that included Drew and Nakamura.