PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins: I'm Not Wasting My Breath on Anyone Who Tried Tearing WWE Down

Kemo
11-27-2023, 09:16 PM
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is in no mood to talk about CM Punk following the Straight Edge Superstar's return at Survivor Series.

After close to a decade away from WWE, the Best in the World returned in the closing moments of the show. This was Punk's first appearance at a WWE Premium Live Event since the 2014 Royal Rumble. Punk was fired from AEW in September 2023 following a week-long investigation into his backstage altercation with Jack Perry at AEW All In.

While fans were excited to see CM Punk return at Survivor Series, Rollins was far from thrilled. In fan-recorded footage, Rollins can be seen flipping off Punk and had to be held back by those around him. At last night's WWE live event in Peoria, Illinois, Rollins didn't mention Punk by name but spoke about WWE's newest signing after his main event match.

"Did you guys watch WarGames last night? [crowd chants 'CM Punk']. You already know how I feel about that, I said as much last night. I'm not going to waste any more breath on somebody that has been gone for eight years, has done nothing but try and tear this place down.

"Instead, I'm going to take my time and use my breath on talking about the people who have been here all along. That's everybody in the back who has made WWE the hottest ticket in town. That's every single one of you who are here tonight. I could end this on a sour note like that, but I don't want to. You guys have some beautiful singing voices."

MCygnxsKfsY

Earlier this year, Rollins said that CM Punk was a cancer to wrestling, echoing comments made by Chris Jericho following the All Out 2022 brawl. Rollins later admitted that it hurts him to speak poorly of the Straight Edge wrestler.

Drew McIntyre also had some strong words during last night's WWE live event. Click here to check out what the Scottish Warrior had to say.

Smartmark
11-27-2023, 11:33 PM
LOL

He will have to, as I'm pretty sure the plan is for Rollins Vs Punk at either Royal Rumble or WM 40.