PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Is Coming For Every Member Of The Bloodline

Kemo
11-28-2023, 08:22 PM
The Viper Randy Orton is back on WWE TV, and he's coming for every single member of The Bloodline.

Orton made his return to programming at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames, after an 18-month absence from the ring. This absence was due to a severe back injury, one that doctors had advised Orton to retire from wrestling because of. Orton teamed with Cody Rhodes, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and World Heavyweight Champion Seth 'Freakin' Rollins to defeat The Judgment Day and Drew McIntyre in Chicago.

Randy Orton had been announced for Raw long before the show went live, but that didn't stop fans from giving him a massive ovation. Speaking in the ring, Orton made his intentions clear.

"I've got a little bit of unfinished business to attend to and that unfinished business has to do with the Bloodline. Now if anybody kind of gets where they're coming from it's me. I made a career of putting guys on the shelf, sometimes permanently for over 20 years. So maybe I can forgive but I can't forget. Point of the matter is I've got a bag full of receipts for the Bloodline. Every single member of the Bloodline and when I say every single member, I mean every, single, member.

"Nashville, I think you know what form those receipts are going to come in right? Those receipts are going to come in the form of the three most dangerous letters in the WWE. The three most dangerous letters in all of Sports Entertainment. R-K-O."

Later in the promo, Orton would be interrupted by Rhea Ripley. This set up a main event match between Orton and 'Dirty' Dominik Mysterio that the Viper would win.

Backstage, Orton crossed paths with Jey Uso, who was wondering where he stands with The Viper. Orton assured him that he won't lump him in with the rest of the Bloodline, as long as he stays out of his way.

xjvl41DeFYk