PDA

View Full Version : Jade Cargill Has Never Been a Part of Something As Professional As WWE

Kemo
12-06-2023, 09:02 PM
WWE's free agent Jade Cargill has never experienced professionalism quite like what she's seen since signing with the promotion.

Cargill signed with WWE in September, shortly after her tenure with AEW came to an end. The former & inaugural AEW TBS Champion made her WWE TV debut on the Fastlane kick-off show and has since made appearances on WWE Raw, SmackDown, and WWE NXT.

Jade Cargill has been with WWE for a relatively short amount of time, but she has been very impressed with what she's seen so far. Sitting down with the Dallas Morning News, Cargill raved about her time in WWE thus far.

"When you have the monster behind you and backing you, the sky’s the limit. I’ve never been a part of a system like this, you know? The fan base, the talent, the front office — I’ve never been a part of something so professional. I don’t know how to describe it. Like, it’s just so gritty. It’s so gung-ho. We’re gonna get it done, we’re gonna go there, we’re gonna kill it and make a name for ourselves.”

Cargill made sure to praise AEW for their efforts with her. Since departing, Tony Khan has had similar praise for Cargill and appreciates her efforts when with the company.

Jade Cargill is yet to make her in-ring debut for WWE and expectations are high. During the Survivor Series: WarGames press conference, Triple H made it clear that WWE will not be rushing with Cargill. The ex-AEW star has been a regular at WWE's Performance Center in Florida.