PDA

View Full Version : McKenzie Mitchell Calls on Fans to Rally for WWE Return

Kemo
12-13-2023, 01:59 AM
One former recently-released WWE performer is taking a novel approach to getting hired back by the company.

WWE fans were pretty shocked to see that the company fired McKenzie Mitchell from her job earlier this month. She was assigned to host the company's digital media content, but her time came to an end. That being said, she hasn't lost hope that she may return to that job.

Following their merger with UFC to form TKO Group Holdings, WWE terminated several individuals, leading fans to anticipate additional releases. Many had questions when McKenzie Mitchell was recently released from WWE. In response, Mitchell urged fans to express their desire for her WWE return by reaching out to the company on social media.

While speaking during a virtual signing hosted by RDP Promotions, McKenzie Mitchell advised her supporters that if they genuinely wish to see her return to WWE, they must vocalize their support on social media. She also said how nice it has been to receive so much love and support after her release.

”It’s been really nice to see all the love and support from you guys online. I guess I can say this. If you want me back in WWE, you better put it on Twitter because that’s the only way they’re gonna see it.”

McKenzie Mitchell was known for her on-screen role as a host across various WWE media outlets and NXT, disclosed her departure from the company. She had a lot of fans who loved seeing her on their screens as well, but she doesn't seem too upset over this latest career development.

Despite this development, McKenzie Mitchell conveyed only positive sentiments about her former employer. Hopefully, she can land on her feet somewhere, because her WWE release certainly came out of left field.