PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins' WWE Contract Expires In A Matter Of Months

Kemo
12-13-2023, 02:20 AM
WWE is closing out 2023 with a huge boost in business. Live events are selling well, and CM Punk's return also provided a huge boost in interest, more than they already had. That being said, 2024 is set to be a very interesting year in terms of contracts, and now we know another Superstar whose deal is set to expire next year.

Sean Ross Sapp reported on Fightful Select during the Backstage report that Seth Rollins' WWE deal is currently slated to be up in June, as is Becky Lynch's. Their contracts are added to a growing list of WWE Superstars whose deals are expiring next year.

There have been rumors about Seth Rollins' WWE contract situation, but nothing has been confirmed until now. As of this writing, there is no report about inking a new deal. One would expect that WWE will want to do everything they can to keep Seth Rollins and his wife, Becky Lynch, on the roster.

The outlet noted that they reached out to confirm this news with WWE, and the company would not deny the information. It appears that WWE has two big contracts ending in June, but Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch are only two big deals expiring next year.

WWE has a few big contracts expiring in 2024, including Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins' deals also running up adds even higher stakes. The company is seeing several top stars' deals tick down because they signed so many to extensions prior to the pandemic.

WWE also just released a lot of talent, including over 100 employees from their corporate offices. Those Superstars that WWE cut in September are set to break the free agent market wide open in a matter of days.

LionDen
12-13-2023, 06:44 AM
WWE is closing out 2023 with a huge boost in business. Live events are selling well, and CM Punk's return also provided a huge boost in interest, more than they already had.

Don't forget Orton's return. lol

I don't see WWE wanting to let Sheamus, Drew McIntyre. Becky Lynch or Seth Rollins leave. If I had to pick one out of the four that WWE would let go first (if they had to) I would pick Sheamus.