PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Declares WWE Raw His New Home Brand

Kemo
12-13-2023, 02:25 AM
CM Punk has appeared for every WWE brand since his shocking return at November 25th's Survivor Series event. The time finally came for him to claim a brand home, and that's exactly what happened during the December 11th episode of WWE RAW.

CM Punk has been busy in recent memory. He showed up at NXT Deadline, and then he was in Cleveland for RAW. The Second City Savior was all ready to deliver some big news about his brand home as RAW entered its second hour.

Adam Pearce said, "the time for a sales pitch is over." CM Punk was there to make a big decision, and he did just that.

CM Punk said that he's been thinking about his decision all week, and it has consumed him. Then he said that Cleveland hasn't been historically kind to him, because there are some ghosts in that building for Punk. Then he told a story about debuting in that same building years ago.

CM Punk said that taking himself "off the hamster wheel" was one of the hardest decisions he ever had to make. He showed up to Cleveland to right some wrongs as he said, "my future starts now."

That is when CM Punk told Adam Pearce that he is the newest RAW Superstar. Now "CM Punk is home." Right after that, Seth Rollins came out to get in Punk's face for a promo.

Seth Rollins threw some big shots at CM Punk, as he reacted to fans chanting Punk's name at a WWE live event. It appears that Punk and Rollins are destined to collide.

CM Punk is still a free agent internally, but this will keep him on the RAW brand for the time being. I was told that Punk is "assigned" to the RAW brand, despite his free agent status. It appears that he is kicking things off on the red team with a lot of momentum.

LionDen
12-13-2023, 06:39 AM
I am guessing Punk vs Rollins for the title at Mania? I guess he has to win the Rumble first but then again, someone else could win and take on Reigns, that way Punk can still get to take on Rollins at Mania for the title.