PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Speaks On Chances Of A 2024 Royal Rumble Surprise

Kemo
12-14-2023, 09:15 AM
Mick Foley gave his all for fans' entertainment, losing teeth and an ear in the process. Right now, he is doing his best post-WWE, but the gleam of hope that he will return still lingers in the air.

WWE's yearly Royal Rumble event stands out as one that usually includes excitement and numerous surprises. Despite WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley surprising fans with some post-retirement appearances, it seems Foley won't feature in the 2024 Royal Rumble PPV.

During WWE The Bump on December 12th, 2023, Mick Foley was asked about the possibility that he might grace Tropicana Field for the 2024 Royal Rumble event. Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy was quick to shut down any hope that fans will see him mix it up on January 27th.

“On Royal Rumble, people get together and celebrate. It really makes people happy. So I’ll be tuned in, and maybe I’ll be…no, here’s the thing; I would have to lose 70 pounds just to be in terrible shape, so I am not going to be there.”

Mick Foley's last official WWE match was in 2012 as part of the 30-Man Royal Rumble match, which Sheamus won. So, he's obviously not foreign to the idea of a Royal Rumble surprise. Still, Foley will sit this one out.

kk-LeFpw8Wc

Mick Foley made history in 1998 by entering the Royal Rumble as three different characters. Those days are in the past, but he certainly appreciates the fact that fans would love to see him wrestle again.

We will have to see when Mick Foley shows up on WWE television again. You can never say never, but it appears that he is satisfied with how things have turned out for him at this point. You can check out The Bump below.

YTAwB3kz15E

TKO
12-14-2023, 10:53 AM
He sucks and his wife divorced in KWAB

LionDen
12-16-2023, 03:31 AM
I'd love to see Foley in the 2024 Royal Rumble