PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Wants to Retire with WWE

Kemo
12-20-2023, 09:16 PM
Becky Lynch wants to retire with WWE and "The Man" makes that clear in a new interview.

Speaking with "Strutting From Gorilla," Lynch was asked if she'd ultimately like to leave her wrestling boots in a WWE ring when it's all said and done.

"I love that I get to continue to drive that and that my voice matters in WWE. I feel listened to, and I feel we've been able to change the landscape of women's wrestling forever. That feels very special to me. It's my home. It's where I was born as a professional wrestler in many ways in terms of my influence, and it's where I'll retire."

Lynch is a well-traveled main eventer in WWE as she clearly established herself as a top star for the company, but she recently had a fun run down in NXT as the Women's Champion, a belt that eluded her during her first run with the black and gold brand.

Even though Lynch expressed a desire to retire with WWE, her current contract is set to expire in 2024. She currently have a full decade under her belt with WWE.

Lynch remains as three of the four remaining "Four Horsewomen" with the company. While Sasha Banks notoriously walked out on the company in May of 2022, Bayley, Lynch and Charlotte Flair still are with WWE.

Funny enough, Charlotte Flair has reportedly signed a new deal with WWE giving her one of the highest-paid deals for a woman in company history.