PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Reveals Secret Details About Possible WWE Return To Make-A-Wish Kid

Kemo
12-24-2023, 06:36 PM
The Rock recently met a Make-A-Wish kid named Jayden. The 15-year-old is a huge pro wrestling fan, so meeting The Rock was a very special deal for him. He also may have been given a pretty huge spoiler about The Rock's WWE plans.

In the middle of his Instagram caption, Dwayne Johnson said that he "told him a little secret that may or may not involve some dude returning to WWE to lay the SmackDown on all their candy asses." That piqued our interest in a big way, making us all wonder what The Great One told Jayden.

”Droppin that old school Rock theme music for my boy Jayden Harden from @makeawishamerica!

Jayden is 15 and he’s awesome!! Jayden’s wish was to meet, “the people’s champ”.He is HUUUUUGE ROCK & pro wrestling fan and we had a BLAST chopping up his favorite wrestlers and matches!!I LOVE pro wrestling so my time with Jayden was super dope!

I told him a little secret that may or may not involve some dude returning to WWE to lay the SmackDown on all their candy asses

There’s a lot of negative and toxic noise out there in the world – but there’s a lot of positive, good things too, and Jayden is one of them."

Now, Jayden holds information that many pro wrestling fans would love to know. The Rock's WWE return, if only for one segment on SmackDown, is a massive deal. So, any information that Jayden may have about Dwayne Johnson's WWE return could be vital.

I was told on many occasions that The Rock is not in any WrestleMania 40 plan. After asking several times, as recently as last month, I have been told that The Rock is not in any active creative discussions.

The Rock was penciled in for a match against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39, but that didn't happen. In fact, I was told that The Rock was a "virtual lock" for WrestleMania 39 before things fell through. The Rock claimed while speaking with Pat McAfee in Boulder, Colorado, that they tabled the idea until they could come up with a moment that justifies the match.

"We shook hands and we hugged right there, all three of us at the table, and said, 'Let's do this.' So then we had a year to really think about this. So the north star thought was, 'Okay, let's not do something good. Let's not do something great. Let's do something unprecedented.' It was in, what can we create for the fans that has never been done before. A match, great. Roman, incredible athlete. He's gonna be on Mount Rushmore. Super handsome, good dude, my cousin, family. Amazing. We can have the match, but the bigger thought was, what can do for the fans and the business that love, where WrestleMania isn't the end of something, it's actually the beginning of something bigger."

waV4RXX8GQ4

The Rock can always return to WWE whenever he wants to. All it would take is a phone call to Nick Khan or Triple H and WWE would shift gears to make it happen. That being said, Dwayne Johnson has a demanding Hollywood schedule that is keeping him from the squared circle, and it will likely continue to do so.