PDA

View Full Version : Released WWE Superstar Has No Plan To Wrestle Again

Kemo
01-05-2024, 08:53 PM
WWE's September releases affected numerous Superstars, and Rick Boogs' name was on that list. While some released Superstars are already working elsewhere, Boogs doesn't seem eager to get back in the squared circle.

Recently, Rick Boogs opened up on INSIGHT with Chris Van Vliet, as he shed light on his WWE tenure, the release, and his future endeavors.

Shinsuke Nakamura's former guitarist stated that he has no plan to wrestle again. The option is out there for him, and he realizes that, but he seems to have interests elsewhere.

“No. When I first decided I was going to do wrestling, pursue it, I had to be all in on something. So like, I was doing strength and conditioning stuff, personal training. I was like, if I'm gonna commit to this other endeavor, I just quit my job. I have a wife and a daughter. I just got unemployed for the sake of you know, getting hungry that I really wanted to make it happen, which my wife was not happy about. She was like, ‘Why did you have to quit?’”

In terms of his post-release well-being, Rick Boogs expressed enthusiasm for the upcoming chapter in his life. He mentioned starting a YouTube channel, hinting at the varied directions he's exploring in this new phase.

Rick Boogs has previously shared his perspective on Vince McMahon's departure from his position, viewing it as a significant setback for his own career. Vince McMahon was booking him, but then Boogs didn't get that same love when the Chairman of the Board left his creative position.

Despite this, Rick Boogs has multiple skill sets, including his guitar playing ability. He can also hype up just about any crowd you put him in front of.

Rick Boogs' future in the ring remains uncertain, leaving room for speculation. You can never say never regarding a return to the ring, especially since so many pro wrestlers have retired only to come back time and time again.