PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Green's 8-Year Saga To Attain Green Card Comes To An End

Kemo
01-17-2024, 11:23 PM
WWE Superstars must travel the world for their job, but that is very hard to pull off without proper documentation. Now, Chelsea Green can rest easy, because she has a very important piece of paperwork locked down.

Chelsea Green returned to WWE since last year's Royal Rumble after Triple H re-signed her. She has achieved notable milestones in the past year, as WWE Women's Tag Team Champion with multiple partners in the same reign.

Green now has another reason to celebrate, because she has successfully obtained her green card. This was quite an adventure of patience, because she waited for 8 years.

The former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion logged onto Twitter/X, where she revealed that her green card issues are now over.

”Only my fellow expats understand the stress of the immigration system… I am so relieved to say after 8 years, 5 pro wrestling companies & 4 visas, I finally have my green card!"

Chelsea Green has been vocal about her visa issues, with reports indicating her prolonged wait for the green card dating back to September 2022. Thankfully, travel restrictions and green card issues will no longer be an issue for the former Hot Mess. A green card is a vital piece of documentation for many.

A green card is a document that allows someone who's not a U.S. citizen to live and work in the United States permanently. It's like a proof or authorization, given by the government, that you have the right to reside and be employed in the country.

People usually apply for a green card for various reasons, like family reunification, employment opportunities, or seeking refuge. Once someone has a green card, they're considered a permanent resident, which means you can stay in the U.S. indefinitely. That being said, Chelsea Green isn't leaving the United States. Her husband, Matt Cardona, is probably very happy about that fact.