PDA

View Full Version : Big E Gives Honest Status Of His WWE In-Ring Return Timetable

Kemo
01-22-2024, 01:58 AM
Big E's life changed when Ridge Holland did a German suplex on him outside the ring, and he didn't make a full rotation. Since the March 11th, 2022 episode of WWE SmackDown, Big E has dealt with the aftermath of a broken neck. As we approach two years since that injury, a return is always a big question.

Big E has already stated that he won't have any word on his WWE stats until after WrestleMania. He is not saying no to an in-ring return, but he needs to make sure that decision is carefully thought out.

While speaking to TMZ, Big E was asked how his neck is doing. "It's all together, the bones connect to the other bones," the former WWE Champion replied.

Then got honest about his expected return timetable from injury. The truth is that, at this present time, there is no such expectation for his return.

Big E stated that he doesn't want to end up in a wheelchair, so he wants to make sure an in-ring return is the best choice to make for his own life.

“I don’t have a timeline, unfortunately, but thank you for asking. ‘I just want to make a smart decision. I didn’t start wrestling to end up in a wheelchair, so I just want to make sure I’m just making the best decision for myself.”

Big E is widely adored as a WWE Superstar, but he continues to be absent from the ring due to a severe neck injury. That doesn't keep him out of WWE activities, because he still stays busy for the company.

The New Day member has been present at WWE tryouts, where he kept an eye on talent. He has also acted as a scout in other respects. WWE uses Big E on a frequent basis for community events as well.