PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Reveals Profane Motivation Paul Heyman Had For Him During WWE Royal Rumble Event

Kemo
02-01-2024, 07:43 AM
Logan Paul walked into Tropicana Field for the 2024 Royal Rumble event, and he left as the US Champion. That win came via DQ when Kevin Owens was caught using brass knuckles that were Paul's to use. The two also had quite a high bar set for them with the Undisputed Universal Title match that came before their battle.

Paul Heyman is more than just The Bloodline's Wise Man. He is also brimming with useful knowledge and wisdom to impart on anyone he wishes to backstage. It turns out that he had quite the motivation for Logan Paul at the Royal Rumble event.

Logan Paul and Kevin Owens' United States Title match came after Reigns was able to retain the Undisputed Universal against LA Knight, AJ Styles and Randy Orton in a fatal four-way match. In the end, the Tribal Chief stood tall as he carries on toward WrestleMania 40.

During his Impaulsive podcast, Logan revealed that Paul Heyman had some great words for him just before his US Title match. It seems that The Maverick was backstage, waiting for his match, when Heyman reminded him who just performed on the show.

"The match was difficult. We were after the Women's Royal Rumble and the fatal four-way with Roman Reigns, where he also retained his championship. And Paul Heyman, after the match, he comes out, everyone has their chest puffed out, they knew they just blew the f*cking roof off with Roman.

Paul Heyman goes, 'come here, son,' and he motions me over. I go over and I'm like, 'What's up Paul?' He goes, 'you want some motivation?' I go, 'absolutely!' He goes, 'follow that, motherf*cker.'"

Logan Paul has re-signed with WWE, extending their incredible profitable and successful relationship. This partnership has also seen WWE get some great exposure with Paul's massive fan base.

Paul may pull off some publicity nabbing antics, like trading his US Title belt for a Super Bowl ring, but he is all about WWE. It also appears that he will be walking into WrestleMania 40 as United States Champion.