PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Likens Vince McMahon to Jeffrey Dahmer, Harvey Weinstein & Jeffrey Epstein

Kemo
02-12-2024, 12:46 PM
Bret Hart thinks that the Vince McMahon allegations are “too sick and disgusting to really imagine.”

Hart discussed the lawsuit filed by former WWE employee named Janel Grant, accusing McMahon of sexually assaulting, coercing, and trafficking her to others in WWE, during an interview with Slate’s Abraham Josephine Riesman.

Despite Hart's previous respect for McMahon, his opinion of the former promoter changed drastically.

"I’m going to speak my truth. I’m not worried about Vince’s feelings. He’s never cared about mine,” Hart told the outlet. “I don’t have any problem with everybody kicking his head around the parking lot. I’m OK with the truth coming out.”

Hart also revealed that a few months ago, he was "warned" by "wrestling insiders" that McMahon "was in big trouble that he wasn’t going to be able to sweep under the rug."

Speaking about the heinous acts committed by McMahon described in the filing, Hart said, “When you get that vision in your head, you go, ‘That’s messed up.’ It’s too sick and disgusting to really imagine.”

Hart even remarked that the screenshots of the text messages included in the suit, which are alleged to have been sent by McMahon after committing the acts, "sound like Vince."

Hart also mentioned that this is not the only instance of "predatory behavior" in the company, acknowledging that he had heard about sexual abuse incidents throughout his time in the wrestling industry.

“I think you’ll find that it’s everywhere in [WWE],” he added. Hart admitted that he never spoke against it because McMahon was “kind of like The Godfather,” who would “be your enemy again” over something you say or do, besides being extremely powerful and wealthy.

The Hitman likened McMahon to Jeffrey Dahmer, Harvey Weinstein, and Jeffrey Epstein.

“Vince will be a joke.. He’ll be used for humor, and you’ll shake your head at the shock value of some joke about, ‘What did Vince McMahon do?’ He’ll always be associated with this story, especially as it gets bigger and bigger and bigger.”

Hart admitted that he used to think that whatever wrong McMahon did, it was for the wrestling industry and for promoting it as an art form. However, these accusations had nothing to do with the business, which made Hart reflect back on his thinking.

“I always had respect for him,” Hart said. “Now it’s tainted. I’m embarrassed that I thought so highly of him.”

Meanwhile, McMahon has resigned from WWE, but there is a belief that he may still retain some power in the company.