PDA

View Full Version : Tony Khan Says AEW Fans Don't Want To See Him Booked In Creative Angle

Kemo
02-12-2024, 06:28 PM
AEW has given a great platform to the stars on their roster. Tony Khan does his fair share of media rounds, but he doesn't plan on taking any spot on his own roster.

Pro wrestling bookers have gotten involved in storylines in the past. Vince McMahon invented the Mr. McMahon character so he could mix it up on television and assert his authority.

AEW is operated by Tony Khan, but he doesn't really appear on television unless he's making a major announcement. That being said, fans have often wondered if TK will ever book himself into an angle.

On the latest episode of Levack and Goz podcast, Tony Khan was asked about the idea of getting involved in an on-screen storyline. He said that fans don't want to see that happen, so he is going to keep his participation with AEW backstage.

“I don’t think anybody really wants to see that, Not anytime soon. That’s not anything I think we’re going to do. I do think AEW has a great roster, the best wrestlers in the world. I would rather try to put the best matches and we have exciting rivalries building in AEW right now.”

We will have to see if Tony Khan goes back on that idea of staying out of his company's television stories. It appears that he is more than happy to continue hyping the stars he currently has on his roster.