PDA

View Full Version : LA Knight’s WrestleMania Warning: “I’m Coming For Gold”

Kemo
02-13-2024, 01:34 AM
The Road to WrestleMania has officially begun, and so has the speculation for this year's card. So far, four matches have been confirmed, including a major rematch set between Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and the 2024 Men's Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes.

As the lineup for WrestleMania 40 continues to take shape, many members of the WWE Universe have presented the idea of "The Megastar" LA Knight taking on "The Maverick" Logan Paul in a United States Championship match. Paul and Knight previously exchanged intense words in the lead-up to WWE's 2023 Money in the Bank event. Given their brief history, LA Knight does have some thoughts on the possibility of wrestling him at WrestleMania 40.

"Well, I'll tell you what, if it presents itself and that's a thing, yeah, maybe," Knight told In The Kliq. "Look, WrestleMania, at this point, as far as the WWE Universal Undisputed Championship, that's already been determined. So, it's not going to be me and Roman Reigns ... It's not me, so with that being the case, am I open to another opportunity on the way to claiming my throne at some point, absolutely. So, we'll see.

Will I cross paths with Logan Paul? I don't know. Will I cross paths with Gunther? I don't know. Will I cross paths with Seth Rollins? I don't know, but at some point, one way or another, I'm coming for gold and I'm looking for the top spot, 'cause I can't be in any other spot."

On tonight's episode of WWE Raw, Knight will have the opportunity to earn his way into the 2024 Men's Elimination Chamber as he faces Ivar in a qualifying match. The winner of the Men's Elimination Chamber match will then go on to challenge Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 40. Much like Knight, Logan Paul also has a chance to qualify when he takes on The Miz on SmackDown later this week.

mhEXZvRIFME