PDA

View Full Version : The Rock On Slapping Cody Rhodes: "Your Hero F***** Around And Found Out!"

Kemo
02-13-2024, 10:09 PM
Cody Rhodes found out the hard way what happens when you speak ill of the Bloodline at the WrestleMania 40 kick-off event, according to The Rock.

Last week's event saw some of WWE's top Superstars in attendance. At the press conference, Roman Reigns made clear he intended to face The Rock at WrestleMania 40 in April. Cody Rhodes threw a wrench into these plans by declaring he would be challenging the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion in Philadelphia

During his promo against The Rock and Roman Reigns, Cody said that their ancestors would be ashamed to see the two attempts to monopolize the WrestleMania main event scene. This comment drew the ire of The Rock, who slapped the American Nightmare. Rhodes would be backed up by new ally Seth Rollins, though the four men did not come to further blows.

Taking to Instagram, The Rock reflected on slapping Cody with some choice words for "your hero."

"Your hero fucked around and he found out quick what happens when you talk about our family with disrespect."

On this week's Raw, Rollins offered to be a 'shield' for Rhodes against the might of the Bloodline. There has been speculation that a tag team match could happen, especially given the WrestleMania 40 trailer aired at the Super Bowl. The Rock and Reigns seem to be on the same page, as the pair were spotted together following the WrestleMania kick-off press conference. On last week's SmackDown, Triple H made clear that his decision is final regarding the WrestleMania main event, and encouraged The Rock and others to "know your role."

Smartmark
02-13-2024, 10:45 PM
They better fix this shit. Because right now, Cody Rhodes alone is the sole reason I will stop watching wrestling after 30 years.

LionDen
02-14-2024, 06:28 AM
They better fix this shit. Because right now, Cody Rhodes alone is the sole reason I will stop watching wrestling after 30 years.

I think The Rock and many others listened to the fans. I have no idea where this is headed but it could be Reigns vs Rhodes at Mania .. The Rock will be in the mix somewhere. He will get a match some time, whether it at Mania or not is to be seen .. who knows what WWE will do.