PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Reveals What Could Have Extended His WWE Career

Kemo
02-27-2024, 01:21 AM
WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker seemingly wanted to carry on with his in-ring career for a few more years. But he couldn't. Well, what if he got a tour bus sooner?

The Undertaker is an iconic figure in WWE and has carved an unparalleled legacy spanning over three decades. Making his debut in 1990, his ominous presence and legendary streak at WrestleMania captivated the fans worldwide.

Throughout his illustrious career, he held multiple world championships and was embroiled in memorable rivalries. His retirement in 2020 marked the end of an era and received a farewell with a cinematic match against AJ Styles at WrestleMania 36. 'The Phenom' has certainly left an indelible impact in the pro wrestling world.

Over the last few decades, pro wrestling world has seen major shifts in the culture and The Undertaker has seen it all. He has now spoken candidly about the introduction of tour buses for the WWE Superstars.

Speaking on his Six Feet Under podcast, The Undertaker talked about how much the service of tour buses has increased longevity for WWE Superstars.

"There's a lot of talent buses, you got crew buses. Hell, there's 30 semis full of their sets," said Undertaker.

Reflecting about his own time on a tour bus, Taker said that most of that was for after his matches to take better care of himself. 'The Phenom' stated that he believes he would have had higher quality matches and lasted longer as a full-time performer if he had taken more care of himself.

"I would have had higher quality matches, I would have I think I mean, even I lasted for as long as I did. I think I might have even lasted longer if I had been able to take that kind of care of myself. The struggle for me those last seven-eight years, it was just health. There was nothing really that happened or could happen that I didn't feel I had a grasp on how to handle it or how to make it work. That part was second nature at that point, but physically trying to perform and keep myself at a level where I could perform."

Undertaker went on to poke fun that if he had a few more nights of sleep in the 90s, he might have been performing, perhaps at a high level. He said:

"If I got on the bus sooner, and maybe slept a few more nights in the 90s? Hell, I might be still wrestling right now. Yeah, at a high level," he joked. "It would have helped, but the 90s, I started in a hole."

-SuHJ0E6iSw

The Undertaker currently performs 1 deadMAN show where he is seen in an intimate setting and shares never-before-heard stories followed by taking questions from the WWE Universe in attendance.