PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Suffered Legitimate Injury During WWE Elimination Chamber

Kemo
02-28-2024, 02:56 AM
Drew McIntyre gave his all in the 2024 Elimination Chamber match. In the end, he also suffered a bit of an injury. The current #1 contender for Seth Rollins' title is now dealing with an eardrum injury.

McIntyre already mentioned an eardrum injury, but it wasn't known if this was legit. Now, a new report has been able to confirm that he did suffer this injury in the chamber.

oVKF5yLIow4

PW Insider has reported to confirm that Drew McIntyre's eardrum injury is 100% legit. He really did suffer that injury during the Elimination Chamber.

The flight back from Australia was a very long one for WWE Superstars. We can only imagine how a busted eardrum made things worse for the Scottish Warrior.

It was all worth it, because McIntyre will battle Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 40.

It was previously reported that Drew McIntyre talked about his possible eardrum injury during an interview after Elimination Chamber. While speaking to The Bump, McIntyre said:

“I can barely hear the words after getting hit in the ear so hard. It’s fine. I said I would do whatever it takes, not just for me but for everybody else. And every superplex, every dive off the cage, every power bomb in the back of my neck was worth it. I said I’d go through any obstacle. Push Cody to finish his story, that’s what the fans wanted. Push Seth to stop being selfish. Some people are like, it’s just so you can get Seth at WrestleMania."

"Yeah, I just had to beat AJ Styles and I just had to put myself through hell while jet lagged, while this eardrum appears to be burst. Worth it. I did it for each and every one of you. We’re so close, so close. WrestleMania, we finish our own story and I finally get my moment.”

Drew McIntyre has not signed a new contract as of this writing. With his current booking trajectory, it stands to reason that he wouldn't want to go anywhere, but only time will tell what he decides to do.