PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Teases The Return Of His 'Broken Dreams' WWE Theme Music

Kemo
03-02-2024, 01:50 AM
Drew McIntyre says wrestling fans who want WWE to bring back his classic 'Broken Dreams' theme music should raise the issue with his boss, Triple H.

McIntyre appeared on WWE digital series The Bump this week and fielded some questions sent in by fans. When asked about the possibility of 'Broken Dreams' making a return, McIntyre revealed it's a question he receives on a daily basis.

"Wow, that’s the first time I’ve ever heard that question, ever," McIntyre quipped. “I get that question literally every day. Be it social media or be it in person or every interview I do which is countless. I’m always asked about it, we had a little tease at Clash at the Castle.”

Encouraging fans to memorize the lyrics in anticipation, McIntyre referenced Cody Rhodes' memorable line to Roman Reigns regarding learning the lyrics to his theme song Kingdom. McIntyre issued a similar challenge to fans:

“The cool thing about it [Broken Dreams] was the fans singing along. As I knew they would, because they’ve talked about it for so long. And I always tell everybody to learn the lyrics to Broken Dreams because when it happens you better know them.”

Ui_VvlUVx_8

While contemplating the possibility of a WrestleMania surprise, McIntyre talked about the alignment of the theme with his current character trajectory.

“It’d be cool to get a little teaser at ‘Mania. I don’t know if it sits the character right now or if it sits me right now. I love the war drums.”

However, he urged fans to redirect their inquiries about Broken Dreams to WWE executive Triple H.

“But instead of tagging me, start tagging Triple H constantly. He's made it very clear on the show that he’s the man in charge, so tag his arse to death.”

Drew McIntyre won the men's 2024 Elimination Chamber match to earn the right to challenge Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight championship at WrestleMania 40.