PDA

View Full Version : Virgil's Final Secret WWE Legend's True Age Revealed After Hiding It For Decades

Kemo
03-04-2024, 04:09 AM
The world lost a true legend when Virgil passed away. Fans thought that they knew the man, but even after his passing, he continues to blow our minds with his ability to work.

In a surprising turn of events, wrestling fans were left astounded after a revelation regarding the age of former WWE wrestler, Virgil, emerged on Twitter. It turns out that he was over 10 years OLDER than everyone thought, a facade he kept up for years. The world thought he was 61, but it was more like 72.

The revelation came to light when the popular wrestling review channel, OSW review wrote, "I just found out I got worked by Virgil! He told everyone his birthday is June 13, 1962 but his REAL birthday is April 7, 1951! Hastily re-editing the next OSW. Even after passing, he's still working. God bless you, Virgil."

Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com tweeted, "I confirmed with Virgil's management team that this is accurate. Virgil was actually 40 when he won the Million Dollar Title in 1991. What a worker. Rest in Peace."

This tweet sparked a wave of reactions from fans, and there were plenty of jokes. Many were outright astounded that Virgil kept this act up for so many years, and nobody thought otherwise.

The revelation of Virgil's real age left fans in disbelief, with many expressing shock at how effectively Virgil had kept this information hidden for so long. Sapp echoed this sentiment in his subsequent tweet, stating, "Like... Nobody even SUSPECTED IT."

While the wrestling community mourns the loss of Virgil, who passed away recently, this unexpected revelation adds another layer to the enigmatic persona of the wrestling legend. As fans continue to process this revelation, it serves as a reminder of Virgil's enduring legacy in the world of professional wrestling.

A GoFundMe has been created to help his family pay for funeral expenses. You may check out this link (https://www.sescoops.com/news/gofundme-virgil-funeral-services) for more information.

Virgil already etched out a portion of pop culture for himself and his "Lonely Virgil" memes. Now, he has this mystery of his age to go along with his legend.