View Full Version : Paul Heyman To Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2024

Kemo
03-05-2024, 12:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6bMdO2j.jpeg

Paul Heyman, the legendary manager of some of WWE's biggest stars, will take his place in the WWE Hall of Fame later this year.

The Associated Press broke the news of Heyman's induction, which will fittingly take place in Philadelphia, PA. Heyman is no stranger to the City of Brotherly Love, where ECW held some of its biggest shows with the industry veteran at the helm. In a statement to the AP, Heyman recalled the efforts made in the original ECW.

"The extreme in ECW stood for the work ethic involved... The legacy of ECW is firmly rooted in the very simple concepts of paying attention to the cultural curve and obsessively trying to stay a few steps ahead of it.”

While Heyman will soon be a WWE Hall of Famer, this won't mark the end of his current work on TV as part of The Bloodline. Speaking to the Associated Press, Heyman made clear that there is still work to be done.

“I consistently feel like I’m just getting started, and I’m just figuring this out. To me, what is an incomplete body of work, because there’s still things I want to accomplish, I never felt comfortable accepting that is a reflection upon an entire career.”

On WWE programming, Paul Heyman and Triple H have often been rivals, with Heyman being in Brock Lesnar's corner when the Beast feuded with the Game in 2012 and 2013. On Twitter though, the WWE COO was pleased to share his take on Heyman's impending induction.

Heyman is so far the only name confirmed for this year's Hall of Fame. The ceremony will take place on Friday, April 5, following that night's edition of SmackDown on FOX. Heyman will become the first active manager to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

JdxJneNFAbM