PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Warns Becky Lynch That She Might Not Even Make It To WrestleMania

Kemo
03-13-2024, 01:06 AM
A win inside the Women's Elimination Chamber solidified Becky Lynch as the challenger for Rhea Ripley's Women's World Championship at WrestleMania. Before she reaches WWE's grandest stage, though, Becky Lynch has been met with a few challenges of her own -- namely in the form of Nia Jax and Liv Morgan.

As Lynch met face-to-face with Rhea Ripley on the WWE Raw after Elimination Chamber, she was attacked at the hands of "The Irresistible Force" Nia Jax. In response, Lynch issued a counterassault during Jax's recent match against Liv Morgan. When Jax and Lynch wrestled the following week, Morgan retaliated by attacking Jax with an elbow strike, causing the referee to hand Lynch a disqualification loss, much like they did to Morgan the week before.

While Lynch seems to have settled her issues with Morgan on tonight's episode of WWE Raw, she is far from finished with Jax.

KR0nlYVx6Rw

During an interview with The Hall of Fame podcast, Nia Jax discussed her path toward WrestleMania 40 after suffering defeat to Rhea Ripley at the Elimination Chamber event.

Looking ahead, Jax acknowledged that Lynch rightfully earned her WrestleMania title match against Ripley. At the same time, though, Jax believes she deserves a rematch. And, as her past actions indicate, it seems that nothing, and no one, will prevent her from claiming it.

"I'm sick and tired -- yes, I know Becky won the Elimination Chamber. I know she has earned her spot, but my story with Rhea Ripley isn't done," Jax said. "I'm still set for gold. I feel as though [on] this run, I have been on a clear path. It has been directly forward. It has been through all of the Raw women's division, and I feel as though I deserve another shot at that title. I deserve it."

"Rhea Ripley, she had my number that night [at Elimination Chamber]. Maybe because it was a little bit of the jet lag, I don't know. Becky, she might think that she's gonna go to WrestleMania easily, but I don't think she's gonna she's gonna get there, you never know."