PDA

View Full Version : KSI Ready to Do Much More After RKO from Randy Orton

Kemo
03-13-2024, 07:27 PM
KSI may have been left aching after appearing on last week's SmackDown, but that won't stop him from getting back on WWE programming.

During last week's episode of SmackDown, Logan Paul and KSI announced that PRIME Energy will sponsor the ring mat of all WWE premium live events. This unprecedented move in WWE will begin with next month's WrestleMania 40 event in Philadelphia, PA.

The PRIME Energy co-founders were interrupted by Randy Orton, who many expect will challenge the U.S. Champion at WrestleMania. While Paul escaped the RKO attempt, KSI was less lucky and was hit with the move before being dragged onto the PRIME logo.

On the most recent edition of the ImPaulsive podcast, KSI spoke about taking the RKO from WWE's Legend Killer.

"Honestly, one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life... My nose is smushed, my lip got cut up. The inside of my lip is destroyed from my teeth slamming into his bicep."

KSI was certainly hurting after his run-in with Randy Orton but is hoping to do much more as part of WWE programming.

“I like to see myself as the Shane McMahon of WWE. I don’t mind getting a Stone Cold Stunner. I just want one suplex.”

CUlE0l8kuIc

KSI's unfortunate appearance on SmackDown is not the only time he was left hurting at a WWE event. At WrestleMania 39, KSI, dressed as a PRIME bottle, attempted to help Logan Paul during his match with Seth Rollins. Things backfired when Rollins would pull KSI onto the announce table and Paul, who had lept from the top turnbuckle when Seth had been prone, crashed into his friend and business partner.

After that appearance, KSI teased challenging Bobby Lashley, which earned a response from the All Mighty former WWE Champion. KSI's involvement in WWE is somewhat ironic, given that early into his YouTube career, his WWE video game playthroughs proved some of his most popular content.