LionDen
03-27-2024, 09:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iLwd0OJ.png

Dates: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 – Sun, 7 Apr 2024
Brand(s): Raw; SmackDown
City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Card:

Night 1:

The Bloodline (The Rock and Roman Reigns) vs. Cody Rhodes and Seth "Freakin" Rollins
If Rhodes and Rollins win, all members of The Bloodline will be barred from ringside during the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match on Night 2. If Rock and Reigns win, the championship match on Night 2 will be held under Bloodline Rules.

World Women's Championship
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch

Intercontinental Championship
Gunther (c) vs. Sami Zayn

Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Ladder match
"Six Pack" Ladder Match
Damian Priest & Finn Balor (c) vs. DIY vs. New Day vs. Miz & R-Truth vs. New Catch Republic vs. A-Town Down Under

Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair & Naomi vs. WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Asuka & Kairi Sane & Dakota Kai.

Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio & Santos Escobar

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso

Night 2:

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
Stipulation to be determined by the result of Night 1's main event.

World Heavyweight Championship
Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
(Guest announcer for match is CM Punk)

WWE Women's Championship
Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley

United States Championship
Logan Paul (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

Philadelphia Street Fight
Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits vs. Karrion Kross & The Authors of Pain.

Weather for Mania:

The current expected weather for Wrestlemania 40 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia:

Night 1: Saturday 4/6
- 10% chance of rain. Temperature High - 53 degrees. Low - 38 degrees.

Night 2: Sunday 4/7
- Zero chance of rain. Temperature High - 61 degrees. Low - 41 degrees.

For up to the minute weather around the stadium, click here (https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/lincoln-financial-field/19148/hourly-weather-forecast/43025_poi).

LionDen
03-27-2024, 10:22 PM
The Rock showed up on RAW last Monday, 25th March and interrupted Cody Rhodes opening segment and then at the end of RAW beat the hell out of Rhodes.

The Rock leaves Cody Rhodes shocked with a secret (Dull Rhodes and Rock segment)
[CENTER]SdcWWVhRNQI

The Rock leaves Cody Rhodes bloody in parking lot attack
sXFGFWsFsLg

LionDen
03-27-2024, 10:33 PM
Women's champion Rhea Ripley (W/ Dom Dom) went face to face with her opponent at Wrestlemania Becky Lynch on this weeks Monday night RAW. Full segment below.

5ZRLY9slPMM

LionDen
03-27-2024, 10:37 PM
News:

Steve Austin, Undertaker and John Cena Eyed for Potential WM 40 Appearances.

According to this week’s Wrestling Observer newsletter, this year will be no exception. WWE sources say the company is looking to have John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker at WrestleMania 40.

“Cena is free but depending on what acting stuff he has and how quick after he’s filming would determine how much he can or can’t do for insurance reasons,” Dave Meltzer wrote. “Austin and Undertaker would be based on willingness that they have.”

LionDen
03-27-2024, 10:37 PM
I would love to see Austin come out and screw over The Rock's tag team match for old school sake lol Won't happen but would be awesome. lol

LionDen
03-27-2024, 10:42 PM
Road to WrestleMania XL
Logan Paul vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens

FW3iwKjq9Jw&t

LionDen
03-27-2024, 10:51 PM
News:

:raw:

The Rock and Universal champion Roman Reigns will be on RAW next week.

LionDen
03-28-2024, 11:03 PM
If Rhodes and Rollins beat The Rock and Reigns on Night 1, then (so The Rock says) it will be a fair fight between Rhodes and Reigns on Night 2. I just can not believe The Rock will leave it at that, especially now he is calling himself "The final boss." Maybe The Rock will interfere somehow on Night 2 since technically he a WWE boss and can do whatever he wants lol, maybe someone could come to Rhodes aid. There have been rumors his brother Dusty may make a appearance and return to WWE. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Even if Rock and Reigns win on Night 1, someone or some people could come to Rhodes aid also.

mrluck_07
03-29-2024, 03:19 AM
If Rhodes and Rollins beat The Rock and Reigns on Night 1, then (so The Rock says) it will be a fair fight between Rhodes and Reigns on Night 2. I just can not believe The Rock will leave it at that, especially now he is calling himself "The final boss." Maybe The Rock will interfere somehow on Night 2 since technically he a WWE boss and can do whatever he wants lol, maybe someone could come to Rhodes aid. There have been rumors his brother Dusty may make a appearance and return to WWE. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Even if Rock and Reigns win on Night 1, someone or some people could come to Rhodes aid also.

I can see that happening.

LionDen
03-29-2024, 05:37 AM
If The Rock / WWE wants to start a feud with Reigns, Mania would be the perfect oppoirtunity. One way is Reigns loses and Rock says he is not good enough to be head of the table or another way is Rock just feels he should be head of the table as he now calls himself 'The final boss.'

This all comes dlown to whether he even plans to wrestle again after Mania, for all we know this was part of his contract with TKO lol. Plus The Rock is a very busy man getting very close to be being a billionaire. lol Last I heard he is worth around $800 million.

Although, TKO payed Rock in stock also, so if he going on WWE makes stock price go up and him even richer .. who knows what the future could bring. I do not see him getting out of shape any time soon. Way to many variables to even try to work this scenario out after Mania anyway. lol

LionDen
03-30-2024, 04:10 AM
:smackdown:

The go home show for Wrestlemania 40 on Smackodwn next week:

*Solo Sikoa vs. Jey Uso.

*The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

*The KO Show with Special Guest Randy Orton.

*Zelina Vega vs. Elektra Lopez.

*The New Catch Republic vs. A-Town Down Under.

LionDen
03-30-2024, 04:16 AM
:smackdown:

After this weeks Smackdown, this is the new updated Wrestlemania card:

Card:

Night 1:

The Bloodline (The Rock and Roman Reigns) vs. Cody Rhodes and Seth "Freakin" Rollins
If Rhodes and Rollins win, all members of The Bloodline will be barred from ringside during the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match on Night 2. If Rock and Reigns win, the championship match on Night 2 will be held under Bloodline Rules.

Night 2:

Other matches (Not sure what night these are on:)

WWE Women's Championship
Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley

"Six Pack" Ladder Match
Damian Priest & Finn Balor (c) vs. DIY vs. New Day vs. Miz & R-Truth vs. New Catch Republic vs. A-Town Down Under

Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair & Naomi vs. WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Asuka & Kairi Sane & Dakota Kai.

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso

LionDen
03-30-2024, 04:57 AM
Next Friday, April 5th in Philadelphia, outside of Wells Fargo Center at 5 PM EST, there will be a WrestleMania Kickoff event streaming online.

LionDen
03-31-2024, 08:54 PM
WWE Superstars predict Rock & Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes & Seth “Freakin” Rollins at WrestleMania XL

Sc3WGOK6Eb4

LionDen
04-01-2024, 07:46 PM
So weird seeing Cody Rhodes getting so much attention at the top where all I can think of is him in WWE is Stardust etc from back in the day. lol

LionDen
04-02-2024, 12:02 PM
The card for each night of Wrestlemania was announced on RAW this week:

Night 1:[/B]

"Six Pack" Ladder Match

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso

Night 2:

WWE Women's Championship
Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

https://i.imgur.com/75WvnPB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/K1EJdYq.jpg

LionDen
04-02-2024, 12:13 PM
Hip hop star 'Lil Wayne appeared on RAW this week to reveal he will be appearing next weekend at Wrestlemania 40.

Jey Uso invites Lil Wayne to WrestleMania XL
RkiIajfS_Yk

Also reports are that WWE expects Drew Barrymore to also be in attendance at Wrestlemania. New Day has appeared on her talk show on numerous occasions.

https://i.imgur.com/66FyKD6.jpeg

LionDen
04-02-2024, 12:20 PM
I wonder if Bo Dallas will return at Wrestlemania this weekend. His father is being inducted with Barry Windham as The U.S. Express and not to mention the Bray Wyatt doco was just released on April 1, which is great by the way. At the end of the doco they gave a little tease that you can see in the X below. Dallas is still under contract with WWE, since 2022.

Wonder if he will come back as Uncle Howdy.

LionDen
04-02-2024, 07:45 PM
Weather news for Mania:

The current expected weather for Wrestlemania 40 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia:

Saturday 4/6 - 10% chance of rain. Temperature High - 53 degrees. Low - 38 degrees.

Sunday 4/7 - Zero chance of rain. Temperature High - 61 degrees. Low - 41 degrees.

For up to the minute weather around the stadium, click here (https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/lincoln-financial-field/19148/hourly-weather-forecast/43025_poi).

LionDen
04-03-2024, 01:00 PM
A early shot of Wrestlemaniz XL being set up

https://i.imgur.com/B9ypgsa.jpeg

LionDen
04-04-2024, 04:58 AM
I got to admit, there are a couple of matches I have no idea at this time who is going to win or how certain things are going to play out. I love that.

LionDen
04-04-2024, 10:53 PM
Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre – Road to WrestleMania XL

Watch the rivalry between the first World Heavyweight Champion Seth "Freakin" Rollins and Drew McIntyre before they collide for the title at WrestleMania XL in Philadelphia.

H_cPZVa-x8I

LionDen
04-05-2024, 08:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Qd8owuF.jpg

Jackie Redmond is slated to host the 2024 WWE Hall of Fame tonight.

The Hall will stream on the WWE Network and Peacock around 10 PM Eastern.

LionDen
04-05-2024, 08:56 PM
The Pat McAfee Show Live From WrestleMania XL | Friday April 5th, 2024

LAbCNwfw2tA

TKO
04-06-2024, 01:27 AM
I will literally cry if Cody wins all I want this year

TKO
04-06-2024, 01:36 AM
Card:

Night 1:

Makes perfect sense for the rock to pin Seth Rollins in my opinion no way they’re gonna have Roman or rock or Cody be pinned on night one so it has to be Seth and if Cody is winning there’s no way he’s gonna win two matches or lose two matches he has to lose one

Rhea

Another tough choice I want Gunther but I could see Sammy winning it it’s been going on for a long time

"Six Pack" Ladder Match

Pretty much a toss up, but if Damian is going to cash in then he needs to lose this match title could see the awesome truth for nostalgic purposes, possibly DIY

The sexy find a black woman after Jade, get the pin

Dragon, Mysterio

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso

Couldn’t care less, I guess the good guy

Night 2:

Hopefully Cody Rhodes, after complete chaos, possibly Stonecoal, John Cena et cetera interference ends with brandy, his daughter and dog in the ring fireworks going off et cetera, like Chris Benoit or Daniel Bryan, Bret Hart

Tough choice could go either way, but I feel like Seth is not going to get pin twice so I can see him winning and then Damian cashing in

WWE Women's Championship
Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley

Bayley

Randy Orton, after a crazy RKO to Logan

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

LA knight yeah

Bobby Lashley Street, profit win

Smartmark
04-06-2024, 02:12 AM
Here are my predictions for Wrestlemania 40. My winners are in red.

Night 1

Six-Woman Tag Team Matchup
Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill, and Naomi Vs Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai, Asuka, and Kairi Sane)

Singles Matchup
Jey Uso Vs Jimmy Uso

Tag Team Matchup
Latino World Order (Rey Mysterio and Dragon Lee) vs. Santos Escobar and "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio

^^ Hopefully Carlito appears and backstabs Rey. It would be so awesome to have LWO become a heel stable with Lee, Escobar and Carlito.

Singles Matchup For The WWE Intercontinental Championship
Gunther (c) Vs Sami Zayn

Singles Matchup For The Women's World Championship
Rhea Ripley (c) Vs Becky Lynch

Six-Pack Tag Team Ladder Matchup For The Undisputed WWE Tag Team ChampionshipsThe Judgment Day (Finn Bálor and Damian Priest) (c) Vs #DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa) Vs The Awesome Truth (The Miz and R-Truth) Vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) Vs A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory and Grayson Waller) Vs New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate)

^^ I can easily see WWE giving Miz and Truth the rub here. I have never been a fan of either, but they are true workhorses, and it would be a feel good moment I guess.

Tag Team Matchup
The Bloodline (The Rock and Roman Reigns) Vs Cody Rhodes and Seth "Freakin" Rollins

Night 2

Singles Matchup For The World Heavyweight Championship
Seth Rollins (c) Vs Drew Mcintyre

Singles Matchup For The Women's WWE Championship
Io Sky (c) Vs Bayley

Singles Matchup
LA Knight Vs AJ Styles

Triple Threat Matchup For The WWE United States Championship
Logan Paul (c) Vs Randy Orton Vs Kevin Owens

Six-Man Tag Team Philadelphia Street Fight
The Pride (Bobby Lashley, Angelo Dawkins, and Montez Ford) (with B-Fab) Vs The Final Testament (Karrion Kross, Akam, and Rezar) (with Scarlett and Paul Ellering)

Singles Matchup For The WWE Universal Championship
Roman Reigns (c) Vs Cody Rhodes

^^ Everything can happen in this match to be honest, and I will give WWE one thing, there is absolutely impossible to call the winner in this match, and that's not typical, as it's normally pretty easy to predict the outcome of WWE's big matches, as they follow certain patterns and rules and have always done so. But I would not be surprised if we see a bunch of people interfering in this match. From The Rock to Goldust to Rikishi to Jacob Fatu and Solo Sikoa.

LionDen
04-06-2024, 06:05 PM
I have a strange feeling I am going to get most of my predictions wrong. lol

My predictions:

Night 1:

"Six Pack" Ladder Match

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso (Maybe no contest?)

Night 2:

WWE Women's Championship
Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

Smartmark
04-06-2024, 07:49 PM
^^ A No-Contest or Double Count-Out between Jimmy and Jay would actually work. Problem is that the Marks would hate it and dont understand the symbolism.

LionDen
04-06-2024, 08:09 PM
^^ A No-Contest or Double Count-Out between Jimmy and Jay would actually work. Problem is that the Marks would hate it and dont understand the symbolism.

Yeah I agree. It makes no sense for either one to win IMO. Of course there could be interference by anyone as well leading to a No Contest.

LionDen
04-06-2024, 08:34 PM
Singles Matchup For The WWE Universal Championship
Roman Reigns (c) Vs Cody Rhodes

^^ Everything can happen in this match to be honest, and I will give WWE one thing, there is absolutely impossible to call the winner in this match, and that's not typical, as it's normally pretty easy to predict the outcome of WWE's big matches, as they follow certain patterns and rules and have always done so. But I would not be surprised if we see a bunch of people interfering in this match. From The Rock to Goldust to Rikishi to Jacob Fatu and Solo Sikoa.

lol Completely true. Really looking forward to this match. The same can actually go for the tag match on Night 1.

LionDen
04-06-2024, 09:07 PM
The Rock comments on tonights main event at Wrestlemania XL Night 1:

A man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do.

End of story.

TONIGHT.

- Final Boss

LionDen
04-06-2024, 10:46 PM
How the hell is Sami Zayn going to beat Gunther. If he wins by himself fairly, I will be surprised. He could get some help some how.

mrluck_07
04-07-2024, 12:19 AM
Went to get pizza and saw the show was starting already. Thought it was starting at 8.

LionDen
04-07-2024, 12:22 AM
Went to get pizza and saw the show was starting already. Thought it was starting at 8.

Got to keep up with these things man lol

Smartmark
04-07-2024, 02:24 AM
It's been a ok show so far, but it doesnt really feel like Wrestlemania tbh.

mrluck_07
04-07-2024, 02:43 AM
The brother vs. brother match went how I expected. Jimmy and Uso aren't like Bret and Owen or Matt and Jeff where there's enough variation in their offense to make it interesting.

LionDen
04-07-2024, 03:08 AM
It's been a ok show so far, but it doesnt really feel like Wrestlemania tbh.

I have felt that now and then during Night 1 myself.

The brother vs. brother match went how I expected. Jimmy and Uso aren't like Bret and Owen or Matt and Jeff where there's enough variation in their offense to make it interesting.

That match did not excite me that much really. I think it needed more lead up to it. Maybe more aggression between the two over the last months.

LionDen
04-07-2024, 09:30 PM
My predictions:

Night 1:

"Six Pack" Ladder Match

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso (Maybe no contest?)

I got 2 right lol :shifty:

LionDen
04-07-2024, 10:05 PM
LIVE: Countdown to WrestleMania XL Sunday

mGulHeA27i8

LionDen
04-07-2024, 11:14 PM
This is a good Wrestlemania Night 2 because there are matches I have no idea who is going to win. I have a strong feeling Rhodes will win but just not completely 100%

LionDen
04-07-2024, 11:15 PM
I still say Sami Zayn beating Gunther on Night 1 was very weird

mrluck_07
04-08-2024, 12:49 AM
Was it Smartmark who predicted Priest cashing in?

LionDen
04-08-2024, 01:05 AM
Was it Smartmark who predicted Priest cashing in?

I'm not sure lol

LionDen
04-08-2024, 01:05 AM
I think Rhodes will win and then change the name of the title to the WWE championship

LionDen
04-08-2024, 01:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/X92yOBZ.jpeg

TKO
04-08-2024, 04:19 AM
Absolutely amazing, perfect, perfect. Kinda wish Austin was there but still awesome and Seth sacrificed himself.

LionDen
04-08-2024, 04:42 AM
Absolutely amazing, perfect, perfect. Kinda wish Austin was there but still awesome and Seth sacrificed himself.

Yeah, I was waiting for Austin or even Manking would have been fun. Having Cena, Rock and Undertaker was cool though.

LionDen
04-08-2024, 04:45 AM
My predictions:

Night 2:

WWE Women's Championship
Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

3 out of 5 is not bad lol :shifty:

LionDen
04-09-2024, 10:38 PM
Triple H has posted on social media:

“Biggest WrestleMania ever” was never just a tagline.

Between the level of talent in the ring and behind the scenes, and the passion of the WWE Universe, it’s no surprise #WrestleMania XL set records across the board.

Thank you to everyone who made this the biggest WrestleMania EVER.

https://i.imgur.com/As2EJKU.jpeg

LionDen
04-09-2024, 10:39 PM
I bet The Rock will take a lot of credit to the above post.

It is also a bit of a slap in the face to Vince McMahon I guess.