PDA

View Full Version : aliens?

Coruptyed
01-03-2006, 04:27 AM
hey just wanted to know who believes in aliens or ufos? i actually do and love to see videos of people capturing them. its pretty cool.

what do you guys think?

Sunshine Acid
01-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Not sure about aliens or UFo's here on earth but I believe that it is almost impossible that out of all the planets in all the galaxies in the universe there isnt some sort of life out there. There are probably many other plants with life on them..maybe not like ours exactly but in some way.

† Jay †
01-03-2006, 05:12 AM
I believe. :agree:
No doubt.http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3774/spacecraft3ea.gif

Danger
01-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Aliens are fake :P no way they are real

Sunshine Acid
01-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Aliens are fake :P no way they are real

How do you know?

z-ero
01-04-2006, 10:24 AM
yo danger have you ever seen an alein if not then how do you know they aint real prove to us they aint real

and i still need prof to belive they exist

but i do belive their around i just aint to shore about it:agree:

The Major
01-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Well it's hard to say, many things have happened that us humans can't explain, but all these sightings and water found on mar and things has to make you think, is there life out there?

M-J
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
not sure about UFOS either.. but ppl say they saw some.. or maybe they saw something but they say they are UFOS.. there has been pictures. but i dont think these are ufos maybe they were planes.. lol they dont look like planes but maybe it is who knows...

Coruptyed
01-04-2006, 06:54 PM
well if i can find the link there was some guy who could summon them. and he did it on tv in the day light. you could see like bright lights in the sky.

seventyx7
02-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I believe in them, I just think the goverments keep them under wraps because revealing that kind of information to the public would fuck everything up.

ChocolateThunder
02-20-2006, 01:07 AM
my friend claims to have seen a ufo before, he was working at a gas station/grocerie store and for about an hour he hear a sort of like buzzing noise but didnt think any of it. hhhe went to take out the trash and when he went outside he heard it even louder and looked up at the roof and saw a very large round "ship" i guess and he said just as soon as he saw it the buzzing stopped and it zoomed away. then he said that when he went back into the store the other workers said that the lights were dimming on and off when the buzzing was going on.

i believe that story.

Kronic X-Treme
02-20-2006, 07:12 AM
At my mates party the other night some of my m8z were watchin Blade Trinity while me and two other mates were outside talking to eachother bout aliens. My mate has proof of a alien talking to a guy through there minds and then it died. Then also that he has video footage of people of Area 51 flying the UFO beleived to be in there possesion

D-Man
02-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Scary stuff there Chronic

Neo Corey
02-22-2006, 03:46 AM
I heard they taste great with nachos

W-OLF
02-22-2006, 10:42 PM
I bit of a skeptic when it comes to aliens as the sides of the story go .
We cant be all alone as big as the universe and then theres the whole religion and science debate.

phoenixsplash
02-23-2006, 12:51 AM
i beleive that theres no way were the only type of human life, but hey, mebbe god made it that way. i really dont beleive in aliens here on earth, or landing on earth, or even of sighting being true as theres usualy some type of reasonable doubt about them. but hey, if the universe is infact infinite, maybe god made more than one race of humans