PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Change In Smackdown's Wrestlemania Main Event

bad_meetz_evil
02-22-2006, 05:12 AM
02/21/2006 - Randy Orton defeated Rey Mysterio for his Wrestlemania title shot this past Sunday at No Way Out. However, at the Smackdown tapings tonight, it was announced that Rey Mysterio will compete in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania anyways. Instead of the World Heavyweight Championship match being Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle, the match will be Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio.

Kaz
02-22-2006, 05:14 AM
Sweet!!

BDK
02-22-2006, 05:15 AM
I knew it and Rey will win the belt in memory of Eddie and all this and then lose it and HOPEFULLY they will quit with the Eddie storyline. I mean I miss the guy as much as anyone but come one ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Kaz
02-22-2006, 05:27 AM
Rey will end up winning it because of Eddie (and he was going to have it its a pity that Rey wont get it on his own merit though)... hopefully by the ppv thats after Backlash (cuz they've got to have their rematches) the storyline will be over!

yankeesman77
02-22-2006, 05:29 AM
regaurdless of the stroyline this is gonna be a great match. Probably if they play there cards right one of the best matches to come from a wrestlemania in a very long time as I cant wait for Wrestlemania.

Gary
02-24-2006, 10:38 PM
i would love for rey to win the title and i love my new sig

Deadly D
02-26-2006, 12:43 AM
I'm normally against 3 way matches at Wrestlemania for the WWE title, but this one could be good. Rey and Kurt work well together, but I didnt want Randy to miss out on a title match again this year.

Maybe Rey will win the strap, at least this way they can keep Kurt strong by having Orton do the job. This one could go 3 ways!

sypher
02-26-2006, 01:03 AM
I think that angle is just taking the place of batista
since batista was rumored to drop the belt to Orton at Mania this year.
Rey as champion just is'int believable enough IMO but either way should make for a great Mania match and is most likely going to be the match of the night.