PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Simpson Nude in Playboy?

Black Widow
10-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Okay, Heff, looks like it's time to up the offer. If Ashlee Simpson thinks $4 Million isn't enough to pose nude, lets go to $8 Million, or even $10 Million. Whatever it takes.

For those of you just joining us, SFGate.com picks up on an article in In Touch Weekly, saying that Ashlee might actually be considering Playboy's $4 Million dollar offer to pose nude in the magazine.

A source tells In Touch Weekly the 21-year-old is seriously considering the offer.

The insider says, "Ashlee figures she's never looked better, so this may be the perfect time to do it.

"She feels confident and sexy and thinks this is one way for her to separate her image from (sister) Jessica's."

Sadly, our hopes and dreams were crushed when TMZ got confirmation from Ashlee Simpson's publicicst, Rob Shuster, that she has turned down the offer.

Now remember Heff, everyone in Hollywood has their price, so don't stop trying until you get those great Ashlee Simpson nude pictures. Trust me, it'll be worth it. And don't worry, no one will post the pictures on the Internet...

Check out more sexy Ashlee Simpson pictures after the jump.

From egotastic.com

LionDen
10-29-2006, 10:56 PM
I'd like to see her in it :)

Jodes
10-29-2006, 11:54 PM
i think she should do it :shifty:

Black Widow
10-30-2006, 12:57 AM
i order her to do it :D ive always wanted her nude

Ezra
01-17-2007, 08:46 AM
She needs to do something to recover from the SNL incident and to escape her big sis's shadow. This is perfect for her.

Demmanson
01-19-2007, 03:32 AM
i pray that she does