PDA

View Full Version : Lita Leaving WWE, The Latest Details Inside

AFC1986
10-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The reports & rumors on Lita leaving World Wrestling Entertainment are indeed true as she plans on ending her seven-year relationship with the company by the end of November. She doesn't plan on renewing her contract, which is set to expire by the end of next month. Lita will be finishing things up by Survivor Series, give or take a week in either direction.

Lita is leaving to pursue a career in local acting in Atlanta. She has a few plays and and potential independent film roles & leads lined up. Most likely, she'll end up doing local theatre in Atlanta. Regarding her future in wrestling, WWE believes that she'll wind up in TNA at some point due to the schedule.

Also, the latest issue of WWE Magazine surprisingly teases her forthcoming departure by saying that "she will possibly (be) moonsaulting her way out of WWE

LionDen
10-30-2006, 02:40 AM
She will be missed, damn seems like forever she has been wrestling with the WWE, she will be a great addition to TNA if that does occur. Even though this has been known for a while, I wonder if Jeff Hardy returning had anyhting to do with the final decision.

Dark Drakan
10-30-2006, 04:58 PM
First Trish and now Lita, two great womens wrestlers gone will hit the WWE bad!

AFC1986
10-30-2006, 05:04 PM
once she goes mickie james and victoria will be the only good women wrestlers left in the whole wwe. it wasn't that long ago that gail kim, ivory and molly holly were wrestling for the women's title. that just shows how the women's division has gone downhill over the last 2 or 3 years

Black Widow
10-30-2006, 05:05 PM
:sad: ill miss lita :(

WickedMoon
10-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Lita will be missed.. I Remember when she first came on. Damn was that awesome. I was so excited they had a female wrestler that could do whta Lita did. She will be really missed.

flamesoffury
10-31-2006, 04:35 AM
:spam2:

Ryan;167152']:sad: ill miss lita :(

so anyways lol.. lita at one point was the top diva around 2000-2001 when she was doing her moonsaults with team extreme. she fell to #2 after trish became the dominant diva and champ that she was. This will be wwe's third biggest loss this year :(

Dark Drakan
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
once she goes mickie james and victoria will be the only good women wrestlers left in the whole wwe. it wasn't that long ago that gail kim, ivory and molly holly were wrestling for the women's title. that just shows how the women's division has gone downhill over the last 2 or 3 years

Yeah i have to agree with that statement!

Dangerous Incorporated
10-31-2006, 11:31 PM
From WWE Magazine:
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4256/169yj0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/5081/170pi0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

scorpionf
11-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I never really liked Lita... But it's a shame WWE is losing one of the very few Divas who can wrestle

Then again, this is the same company that stupid enough to fire most of them anyway :whacky:

XXKSXX
11-01-2006, 09:12 PM
I love Lita and I will really miss her when she's gone but hey never know her and the twins might pop up somewhere down the line. I will never forget her she was and is very cool and damn sexy to. :D But what ever she choose to do in life is cool she's done a fair amount of work in the WWE and sure she will be in the HOF.:)

Frey v2.0
11-02-2006, 09:25 AM
"tear" Lita has always been my favorite diva. =[

I agree with Lion..Jeff comming back may have something to do with it.

Also, let's all just hope Amy goes into Playboy.

da-cena-fan
11-02-2006, 02:56 PM
:shock: all i can say is what will happen to edge without her?

Mr Mando
11-03-2006, 01:06 AM
What a Bad News

It seems like every diva will leave and there will not be a Women's Title

Dangerous Incorporated
11-03-2006, 04:49 AM
We need Lita in Playboy and if not the WWE then TNA so I can still see her. Hopefully if she goes to TNA she will actually wrestle!! But still show off her lovely moon boobs!! :yay:

whoblehwah
11-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Aww man, this sucks! I'll miss her if she leaves but I will be soooo pissed off if she goes to TNA. TNA sucks!

bman
11-07-2006, 03:09 AM
I agree it is a shame. They should hire back some of the old divas that could wrestle. Maybe Ivory or Molly Holly