PDA

View Full Version : 6:05 Reunion:Former Nitro Girls ReUnite-Moore:

OMEN
02-23-2006, 03:24 PM
An appearance by legendary Puerto Rican wrestling star Carlos Colon has been added to the to the 3/5 World Wrestling Legends "6:05 Reunion" PPV taping in Orlando, Florida at Hard Rock Live. Colon will be appearing alongside his son, Eddie, who will be wrestling at the event. Also added to the taping is a reunion of former WCW Nitro Girls Spice, Fyre, Chiquita, and Chae.

"6:05 Reunion" PPV will air on Saturday 4/29 at 6 PM with a replay at 8 PM. The PPV will be priced at $19.95 for a two hour broadcast. Matches currently scheduled for the taping include:

*Scott Steiner vs. Buff Bagwell

*Diamond Dallas Page vs. Chris Kanyon

*Hacksaw Duggan vs. Nikolai Volkoff (with the Iron Sheik)

*The Midnight Express of Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton & Dennis Condrey (with Jim Cornette) vs. Bob & Brad & Scott Armstrong (with Bobby Heenan)

*Jimmy Snuka vs. Greg Valentine

Other names announced for the taping include Tully Blanchard, Jimmy Hart, Vampiro, Bruno Sammartino, Jake Roberts, Hacksaw Duggan, Rick Steiner, Lance Russell (calling his first PPV broadcast), Kamala, Koko B. Ware, Mike Graham, Virgil, Tom Prichard, Johnny B Badd, David Flair, Norman Smiley, Ron Niemi, The Blue Meanie, and Disco Inferno. Dave, Earl, and Brian Hebner have all be retained as referees for the event.

HBO will be sending a camera crew to interview fans about their favorite wrestling memories and will also be filming portions of the event for inclusion in an upcoming project. I am not yet aware of what the project is or what the focus of it will be, positive or negative, about professional wrestling.

A number of former WCW personnel are involved in the WWL event from a backstage perspective. David Penzer will be working as ring announcer, Craig Leathers has been tapped to direct the event, and even Doug Dillinger has been hired to head up security at the event. Former WCW Magazine editor Colin Bowman is on board in a production capacity as well. The PPV taping is being organized by Sal Corrente, who put together last year's Wrestlereunion events in Florida and Pennsylvania.

For more information on the '6:05 Reunion' PPV taping and how to obtain tickets, visit http://www.605reunion.com/.

PWI

This sounds like agreat event with a lot of great names from the past as well as today.I cannot wait to see the footage that the HBO team shoot at the event,especially the Nitro Girls Reunion..

W-OLF
02-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Sounds like a good ppv could work . Price isnt too bad to see all the stars.

As long as Kanyon dont win with a pumphandle slam .(dont worry folks if you dont get it Omen and others did.)

Stunner
02-23-2006, 04:32 PM
I got it but just not in THAT way,lol
Classic stars in a classic event....sounds good to me.

W-OLF
02-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Hey I didnt mean it like that lol .