PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** ECW On Sci-Fi Results - Show To Be Aired 31/10/06

AFC1986
10-30-2006, 11:09 PM
Thanks to reader Aaron Wilberding for sending this in:

Much of the camera-side seats for SmackDown! are empty and most of the upper deck is tarped off except for the ones the camera is facing. I was at Raw here in April and every seat in the joint was sold out.

Anyhow, on to the results.
Dark match
Gymini w/Angel def. Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty
I had seen Angel was debuting before heading to the show and I must say, she is smokin'. Gymin dominated and Scotty didn't even get the worm off.

ECW starts
Tazz comes out to a pretty big pop from the Milwaukee crowd.
ECW starts with Paul Heyman addressing the crowd on the video screen regard RVD winning the ladder match to get a shot at the ECW title at December to Dismember. He then breaks us the news that he will have to compete against four other guys, plus Big Show in an "Extreme Elimination Chamber" match at the PPV.

**Keep an eye on the Gorila they show throughout the show behind Tazz and Cole, he will come into play later.

That leads us into the first match of the night, a qualifying match for the EEC.
Sabu def. Kevin Thorn in rather quick fashion. Nothing spectacular, but Sabu got the job done.

Davari with The Great Kahli def. Shannon Moore
It wasn't really clear if Kahli was fighting this one or note since he and Moore had a stare down before the match. The usual antics. Kahli is huge by the way.

Diva Costume Contest
Trinity wins over Ariel and Kelly Kelly
Aren't the ladies called "Vixens" on ECW? Anyway, Trinity won due to her "Danger" tape for a top and damn was that gorgeous.

Ariel who came out with Thorn for his match earlier wore the same outfit and Kelly Kelly had the CM Punk Pepsi tattoo her arm. That made Mike Knox come out after the contest and Punk saved the day to a big pop from the crowd.

Main Event
Test and Big Show def. Hardocore Holly and RVD
Things look to be going RVD's way after he hits Rolling Thunder, but then said gorilla from earlier in the show hops over the ramp and nails Holly with a night stick after the ref had been knocked down.

Show then goes for a chokeslam and gets the win and the gorilla takes off his mask to reveal that it is Heyman. They taunt RVD and head out.