PDA

View Full Version : 4 Smackdown wrestlers to ECW

AFC1986
10-31-2006, 12:21 AM
source: prowrestling.com

Daivari and The Great Khali appeared at last night's SD/ECW tapings. However, this time around, it looks like Daivari will be pushed as a wrestler and The Great Khali will be in his corner. It is unknown if Khali has been cleared to wrestle yet. He had surgery on both of his knees back in August and he is supposed to be out of action for several months.

Another SmackDown pairing will be moving to ECW as well. The duo of Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke will be appearing on ECW cards now. Both individuals debuted on SmackDown in July. Terkay remains undefeated

flamesoffury
10-31-2006, 04:30 AM
i dont understand why davari and khali are moving to ecw.. they were doing well in smackdown.

mulletman
10-31-2006, 07:11 PM
Same with terkey & burke they where getting a push on smackdown. Khali is a stupid move to ecw because he could be pushed into the main event on smackdown due to his size and lack of main eventers. Terkey & burke where impresing me in there last few matches on smackdown and I believe they have great talent. I would love to see them join forces with cm punk under the same banner of Pure Wrestling.

wm22champ
11-01-2006, 06:30 AM
Khali being sent tho ECW is a good thing.
ECW's extreme style puts less pressure and emphasis on Khali's wrestling abliity (which we know is not all that good).

scorpionf
11-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I didn't even know Davari was still on WWE's payroll!!