PDA

View Full Version : Meeting An Internet Friend..

DeadWolf
02-26-2006, 03:03 AM
Terry's Story:

Going internet MIRC is my best hobby. I always talk to good guys but this time......................

As usual I went to MIRC today at 5pm. One guy who talked to me offered to meet me in East Coast Park and I accepted, he promised to be there on saturday 8pm, he will be taking a sign writing his username and the phrase MIRC. I met him and we talked happily and we were having a picnic. Suddenly I found out that in his mouth, one of his tooth has a hole and as he eats, he don't seem to be feelng any pain at all!!! Next I found that his fingers don't have finger nails!!! We agreed to go to the same place again at the same time on Sunday and I promised I will be there.At about 11pm, we went home.

The next day which is Sunday,I forgotten all of the meet and I continued my MIRC day. At about 11pm, I heard my doorbell ring, "who could be here at this hour" I thought. As I peeped through the peep-hole, I saw my internet friend, how the heck does he know my address? Then I remembered the tooth, the finger nails and the meeting we have. I was extremely scared!!! I took a Crucifix as I opened the door , I saw the internet friend as a different person now, his tooth is bleeding profusely as well as his fingers! He suddenly said "I had waited there for a very long time!!!"

I immediately swung my Crucific and he immediately disappeared.

I went to the church the nex day and talked to the Father, he promised to come to my house with me to say some prayers, and he did! From then on, I do not play MIRC anymore.

Andy_p
02-26-2006, 01:47 PM
You better look next time you open your front door....

Mr Mando
02-26-2006, 03:20 PM
What is a MIRC.

creatureofthenights
02-26-2006, 06:48 PM
yeah what is it

digitalv
02-27-2006, 07:55 PM
MIRC is just a chatroom device, very similar to MSN or AIM. Only difference is that its an actual chatroom, not just individual chats, unless you want to which MIRC also allows.

voorhees
03-01-2006, 05:29 AM
good story